Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lvl 19 sanity check...

Would also like to point out that INF controls warcry success. Some warrior's tank INT instead. As a dwarf you already have a -10 to INF so you will have a rough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aganii View Post
    Would also like to point out that INF controls warcry success. Some warrior's tank INT instead. As a dwarf you already have a -10 to INF so you will have a rough time.
    if he's planning to only get to 30-40, he's unlikely to have any warcries as you'd certainly put your WG points elsewhere. So you've got a decision to make-- no warcries, no influence

I'd definitely recommend 3x armor, 2x weapon + CM + dodge. I'd almost recommend dropping ambush until later, or keep ~24 ranks at a maximum. I didn't find I needed to rely on the feint+ambush hunting style until the 50s. Get enough swim/climb/perception to be able to hunt where you want. As for MoC, look at what you get at the different tiers and decide what you want to get, realistically. There's no benefit to having incremental ranks.

https://gswiki.play.net/Multi_Oppone...Benefits_Chart
    Last edited by Valyss; 08-07-2017 at 02:43 PM.

I've not tested it, but the wiki says Force on Force has incremental benefits.

You don't need all of that ambush and I'd argue that you don't need ambush at all using THW until higher levels (even then). 2x CM, 2x PT, 2x dodge are musts. What's the point of the harness power for you? Maybe get some MIU, 1x in perception (I like 2x) and consider picking up some survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Beniah View Post
    You don't need all of that ambush and I'd argue that you don't need ambush at all using THW until higher levels (even then). 2x CM, 2x PT, 2x dodge are musts. What's the point of the harness power for you? Maybe get some MIU, 1x in perception (I like 2x) and consider picking up some survival.
    OK thanks for the advice, i will update these. HP is for GOS!