Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More Stupid from the Left: How your pet is contributing to global warming

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    scientific study and review.
    Sounds like left buzzwords to me. I'm gonna go sit in my right wing, flat earth, 3000 year old world that's cooling down that god put me on.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Clearly. Gall darn librul science!

Blog Entries

You can only make that argument if you want to discount...you know...scientific study and review.
    I would actually support a carbon based economy if individuals could sell their carbon credits, I would make out very well.

You can only make that argument if you want to discount...you know...scientific study and review.
    wut?

You find me one thing, one thing that legitimately has a small carbon footprint. People use that term to make themselves feel better. Can we reduce ours by buying food from locally grown farmers instead of brands flown in from across the country? Sure, that'll reduce it. Do electric cars have smaller footprints? Sure do, but while definitely better than fuel-using cars, they're still not the tree-hugging, communing with Mother Gaia, my carbon footprint is like that of a dragonfly alight on a drop of morning dew people generally think they are.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 08-03-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: finishing sentences is gud.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

He had it right all along, super green.

Just breathing creates a carbon footprint.

Maybe the next Sacramento Bee article should be: Save the Earth! Stop breathing!

I don't give a fuck about the Sacramento Bee, they are reporting on a study published in a scientific journal. I don't care if Karl Marx himself wrote an article about the study, that doesn't make the study politically motivated or part of "the left."
    Because if it is published in a scientific journal it must be right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just breathing creates a carbon footprint.

Maybe the next Sacramento Bee article should be: Save the Earth! Stop breathing!
    As long as it is in a scientific journal! Because scientists are NEVER wrong!

Also, according to the logic by Time4fun, if an article is published many times then it's super duper important.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 08-03-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Welcome to Science Denial 101, folks. Today's lesson: if you convince yourself that science can say whatever people want it to, you can also convince yourself that science doesn't say what you don't want it to.