Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Pwnage

Default Sarah Huckabee Sanders Pwnage

I like her.

Blog Entries

She is fun to watch. Her shit eating grin can be entertaining. Almost reminds me of the Iron Lady.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Real news!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Real news!
    Imagine how deluded and ignorant you have to be to unironically think this. Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Imagine how deluded and ignorant you have to be to unironically think this. Impressive.
    Just answer the question, Ashliana. Be a man for just once in your life. If Holder decided to go after pot smokers in Colorado anyway, do you think Obama would have been within his right to fire Holder, or would that have been an obstruction of justice as well?

Just admit you were wrong. Why can't you do that?

Blog Entries

Tg, everytime you attack his manhood it makes me think you are conflicted about your own.

I'm just saying!
    Last edited by Tisket; 08-01-2017 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Autocorrect sucks balls
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Tg, everytime you attack his manhood it makes me think you are conflicted about your own.

I'm just saying!
    My manhood is doing quite well, if you know what I mean!

Blog Entries

Pictures please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why do I keep asking the same question you've already answered? Because my pride won't allow me to move on. And you're surprised I'm a blind Trump supporter?
    Not even a little.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Don't kid yourself, if the Democrats had a woman like this they would be drooling all over her. A young woman like that standing up to a room full of bullshit and scoring touchdowns. She's brilliant.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984