Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Request to Filter "What's New" view

1. Default

Long version: I can get into my car through the window, but I prefer to use the door. Who gives a fuck if someone requests that something be made easier if it's not something that takes a lot to accomplish? The fuck is wrong with you that you have to give people shit for requesting something that doesn't hurt anything you do in any way that's simple to install and would make people's browsing easier without changing the way they do things?

Short version: Fuck you. You're being assholes for no reason, which I guess is in keeping with your normal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Long version: I can get into my car through the window, but I prefer to use the door. Who gives a fuck if someone requests that something be made easier if it's not something that takes a lot to accomplish? The fuck is wrong with you that you have to give people shit for requesting something that doesn't hurt anything you do in any way that's simple to install and would make people's browsing easier without changing the way they do things?

Short version: Fuck you. You're being assholes for no reason, which I guess is in keeping with your normal behavior.
    This seems needlessly hostile.

It's not like anyone accused anyone else of being a rapist.

Blog Entries

And here I thought Stumplicker was heavily against profanity. Guess he is triggered.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Poor lil fella. I'd install it for you if they'd let me. Until kranar installs it, though, there is a more strenuous way of viewing what you want. Hope your fingers have been well rested!

In my experience, "easy to install" is a relative term, and always ends up accompanied by hours of setup, testing and implementing. While I'm not going to shit all over someone for requesting things, I don't agree with the oversimplification you're making... or trying to make... somewhere in all that angry.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Heeyyyy, you left your safe space to talk to us. How you doin mannn?

As the OP, I think it's important to point out that I just posted a feature request in the feature suggestions section of forums concerns and discussions folder. This isn't a demand or any implication that the PC is currently unusable. It's simply a request, quality of life, for a moderately vocal minority of people that use the forums.

I'll continue to use the PC, as I imagine others who have demonstrated interest in the request, regardless of the whether it's something Kranar feels like implementing. Debate on this topic is rather unnecessary.

Thank you, Whirlin, for continuing to look for ways to improve both in-game and out-of-game experience for the players of GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    In my experience, "easy to install" is a relative term, and always ends up accompanied by hours of setup, testing and implementing. While I'm not going to shit all over someone for requesting things, I don't agree with the oversimplification you're making... or trying to make... somewhere in all that angry.
    This is very true. Even more so if he already has plugins installed. They don't always play nice.

Blog Entries

Can I open an account on your page with a picture of a crucifix for my avatar without being ridiculed?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-03-2017 at 03:24 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I forgot to add earlier... Stumplicker is a solid P10 if he's comparing all of this to going through the window of his car vs using the door.