Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Request to Filter "What's New" view

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    My ignore list includes people like ... Taernath
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

My ignore list includes people like Methais, Tgo, Taernath, drauz, and Fallen.
    That does it, you're outta the will.

Blog Entries

My ignore list includes people like ... drauz
    Last edited by drauz; 08-05-2017 at 07:56 PM.

My ignore list includes people like Methais, Tgo, Taernath, drauz, and Fallen.
    WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK?!?

Methais makes the list and I don't? I mean, that's a fucking outrage. DRAUZ? DRAUZ MADE YOUR FUCKING LIST TOO? WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK FUCK!?!?

I'm fucking irritated right now, Snowflake... how the fuck do you keep me off the list?? I'm the most hated fucking poster on this fucking forum (with the exception of maybe trolls like Hello) and you decide NOT to ignore me?

Asshole. That's all I can say. You must be some sort of real asshole to slap me in the face like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK?!?

Methais makes the list and I don't? I mean, that's a fucking outrage. DRAUZ? DRAUZ MADE YOUR FUCKING LIST TOO? WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK FUCK!?!?

I'm fucking irritated right now, Snowflake... how the fuck do you keep me off the list?? I'm the most hated fucking poster on this fucking forum (with the exception of maybe trolls like Hello) and you decide NOT to ignore me?

Asshole. That's all I can say. You must be some sort of real asshole to slap me in the face like this.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-05-2017 at 08:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK?!?

He put mushroom stamps all over your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It really is. She trolls the fuck out of the political threads. Shit is dead and she pops back up and posts retardation that is hard to ignore.
    lol this is correct.

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK?!?

This still irritates me. I hope Viekn has remedied the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    lol this is correct.
    time4pk has taken over time4fun's PC responsibilities after she fled to her safe space. Unfortunately he's not doing so well at it.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-02-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible