Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to Build a New White House?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I like how you shamelessly ignored Tenlaar's question. Isn't that what you and the other hyenas are constantly accusing Time of doing?
    Don't you have historical monuments to tear down?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Don't you have historical monuments to tear down?
    Uhh.. Okay? Your comments to me are increasingly divorced from anything I've ever said. Did you ever respond to my challenge about whatever "safe space" you were referring to? Can't say I've ever commented on cultural iconoclasm, though.

I like how you shamelessly ignored Tenlaar's question. Isn't that what you and the other hyenas are constantly accusing Time of doing?
    I love how you shamelessly keep using the word shamelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I love how you shamelessly keep using the word shamelessly.
    What an adorable, further dodge.

Blog Entries

Uhh.. Okay? Your comments to me are increasingly divorced from anything I've ever said. Did you ever respond to my challenge about whatever "safe space" you were referring to? Can't say I've ever commented on cultural iconoclasm, though.
    You obviously didn't get the memo, everyone is guilty by association now.

Get to work comrade, we have Democrat history to scrub.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You obviously didn't get the memo, everyone is guilty by association now.

Get to work comrade, we have Democrat history to scrub.
    You mean the monuments to the confederate roots that the traitorous, southern, conservative, white, rural states erected during the era of Jim Crow, whose descendants voted for Donald Trump and the rest of the GOP? Right. Democrat history. I mean, you'd have to be literally retarded to paint the modern-day Democrats, whose base of power is in the coastal cities, with the post-confederate south, right?

Yeah, the elected representatives of those localities should take those down of their own volition.

Blog Entries

You mean the monuments to the confederate roots that the traitorous, southern, conservative, white, rural states erected during the era of Jim Crow, whose descendants voted for Donald Trump and the rest of the GOP? Right. Democrat history. I mean, you'd have to be literally retarded to paint the modern-day Democrats, whose base of power is in the coastal cities, with the post-confederate south, right?

Yeah, the elected representatives of those localities should take those down of their own volition.
    Less yapping more destruction, if they ever find out we have a Lenin statue in Seattle we may never hear the end of it.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Holy shit you're dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Holy shit you're dumb.
    Holy shit you're [totally unable to come up with a substantive response].

Better luck next time. And continued kudos on the totally shameless dodging.

Holy shit you're [totally unable to come up with a substantive response].

Better luck next time. And continued kudos on the totally shameless dodging.
    No I mean it. You're just flat out dumb. I read some pretty stupid shit on the internet and I think "Wow these people are dumb! At least they seem to be in the minority and no one actually thinks this way." Then I come to the PC and see you spouting the exact same shit and the only thing I'm left with is "Holy shit you're dumb."