Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Scaramucci OUT as White House Communications Director.

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Looks like General Kelly canned his ass. I'm sure he'll have him replaced with another Marine.
    Maybe the entire administration except Trump will be marines. Then the military can stage a coup!

  2. #22

    Default

    Trump's brown shirts?

  3. #23

    Default

    It's also disappointing because I spend most of a day trying to find sunglasses like the Mooch's. Now I won't need them, obviously.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,736
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Maybe the entire administration except Trump will be marines. Then the military can stage a coup!
    Nah, Antifa would stop the military from taking over. Antifa is training and stuff now.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Technically he was never an official as he never took his oath! You missed a non-event.
    oh good

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,022
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Looks like General Kelly canned his ass. I'm sure he'll have him replaced with another Marine.
    There's no question in this place in time that our military needs to take the reigns of our federal government, too much illegal activity on both sides of the isle.

  7. #27

    Default

    Armed to the teeth with Ack 47's.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,736
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    There's no question in this place in time that our military needs to take the reigns of our federal government, too much illegal activity on both sides of the isle.
    The military isn't exactly some divine place empty of scandals and illegal activity. Most of the shit is just never reported. Look up Fat Leonard for a recent one.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The military isn't exactly some divine place empty of scandals and illegal activity.
    I hear they won't even let men pretend to be a woman anymore!

  10. #30

    Default

    Alas poor Scaramucci, he couldn't do the fandango.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •