Thread: Jon Jones > Daniel Cormier

Default Jon Jones > Daniel Cormier

I've never cared for Cormier and was glad to see him lose Saturday night. I'm sure McCarthy was trying to give the dude a chance and not call such a big fight early, but DAMN! I think he took four or five solid shots to the dome after his lights were out. He was so beat after that that I'm curious to see if he'll even be able to continue broadcasting let alone want to fight any more.

Blog Entries

Great night of fights. I even liked the Maia fight for what it was.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Great night of fights. I even liked the Maia fight for what it was.
    I would have liked to see more of a battle, but it is what it is. Sometimes to beat a guy you've just got to do it a certain way that may not be the most exciting. There were some good fights for sure. All four prelims were solid. Didn't catch the 'early' fights. Always a good thing when the main card doesn't get shown up by the prelims. Had to agree, I don't remember if it was Dominick or Joe that said it first, that a couple more rounds for Lawler and Cerrone would have been great. The girl who fought Cyborg was just abused, though (I think that was expected by pretty much everyone).

edit: The card they showed for September looks pretty stacked, too. Hope nothing happens and all the main card fights make it.
    Last edited by subzero; 07-30-2017 at 11:19 PM.