Thread: Reince goes down!

Thanks to Scaramucci memes I've had Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head all day.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Draining the swamp!

Blog Entries

Hope the guy vanishes into the sunset, he's been on the libertarian most wanted list for a long time.

Glad he's gone.

"Nothing's wrong, everything's fine in Trump land. What are you talking about? What do you mean, the few not-totally-insane people in the administration are dropping like flies?"

Last edited by Ashliana; 07-28-2017 at 07:44 PM.

The Trump White House has more chaotic and less effective than other recent White House during its first six months. Several Presidents have had difficult times their first six months in office. Of all recent Presidents before Trump, Bill Clinton had the most difficult time his first six months, leading many to write him off. Clinton's first six months weren't nearly as bad as Trump's, though. Anybody wanting to write Trump off is being premature. He still has a chance to get organized and start being effective at governing.

He is entirely too busy campaigning to govern, well that and encouraging organizations to offer apologies after he speaks at their events.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I have a feeling Sessions has a role to play in all this before the Trump saga ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I am delusional. I'm uneducated. I'm poor. I'm white. I'm weak. I'm insecure. I'm a bitch