Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F2P made to order

Default F2P made to order

Is not a thing I would do.
    Last edited by Leigo; 07-29-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Isn't min wage over like $9 now?
    adred0111 (discord)

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    Isn't min wage over like $9 now?
    Depends on state. Louisiana is still a shitty $7.25. Which is still probably like 10x as much as you could make leveling F2P characters.

Now I'm curious what the prices would even be on this. OP pls halp.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-28-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Depends on state. Louisiana is still a shitty $7.25. Which is still probably like 10x as much as you could make leveling F2P characters.

Now I'm curious what the prices would even be on this. OP pls halp.
    That isn't Louisiana's minimum wage, that is the federal minimum wage. We never set one here.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

if it's overlapped time, it's all free silvers.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Well, a level 30 character at the high end goes for about $50 I'd say, so, if you average 2k an hour leveling it (tough to achieve unless it's a burghal gnome without consistent bounties), you'll get the 1.086 million exp necessary in just 543 hours, assuming your exp gain doesn't slow down before level 30 (it does).

If you had instead of leveling that character to 30 to sell for $50, worked that minimum wage job, you would have earned $3936.75 gross.
    Last edited by Steve; 07-28-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    Hi. I'm Steve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Well, a level 30 character at the high end goes for about $50 I'd say, so, if you average 2k an hour leveling it (tough to achieve unless it's a burghal gnome without consistent bounties), you'll get the 1.086 million exp necessary in just 543 hours, assuming your exp gain doesn't slow down before level 30 (it does).

If you had instead of leveling that character to 30 to sell for $50, worked that minimum wage job, you would have earned $3936.75 gross.
    But you could level tons of F2P characters at once. That 50$ would drop pretty quick though as you flood the market.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    But you could level tons of F2P characters at once. That 50$ would drop pretty quick though as you flood the market.
    That seems like it would generate a bunch of f2p characters with heavy scripting death sting. There was at least one of those showed up a couple months back. Had just bought his character and logged in with piercing inefficiency.
    Hi. I'm Steve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You'd need to be doing tons at once, but how many people are in the market for that?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You'd need to be doing tons at once, but how many people are in the market for that?
    I mean if this was as big as WoW it could work, but for this small of a game it would never work. You would get more $ from a min wage job.