Thread: First Female Naval Special Warfare Candidates

Default First Female Naval Special Warfare Candidates

This will be interesting. I honestly don't believe they can pass BUD's but wish them the best. Perhaps the boat crew enlistee can pass that selection but I understand it's still quite a difficult process and even the minimum standards look tough.

(CNN)A woman will train with other potential officers this summer in hopes of becoming the first female Navy SEAL.
    The candidate, a midshipman, and another woman have enlisted as the first female candidates seeking to join the Navy's special operations teams.
    The latter is training for the Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman program, or SWCC

I am given to believe that this woman will look early on like she's going to make it, while there is another candidate in her midst. Everyone will crack jokes about how much of a joke this joke candidate is, month after month, but he'll court the right people and eventually he'll win her spot. Later it will come out that everyone involved was in league with the Russians, and the Navy Seals will be defeated by a renegade army of Sputniks controlled by Skynet.

Hi, I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I am given to believe that this woman will look early on like she's going to make it, while there is another candidate in her midst. Everyone will crack jokes about how much of a joke this joke candidate is, month after month, but he'll court the right people and eventually he'll win her spot. Later it will come out that everyone involved was in league with the Russians, and the navy seals will be defeated by a renegade army of sharks armed with lasers.

Hi, I'm Steve.
    You've been watching too many of those damn SciFi TV-movie things. I think I saw part of one of those Mega Shark vs somethin or other and this shark fucking jumped out of the water and like ate a helicopter, I think? Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    You've been watching too many of those damn SciFi TV-movie things. I think I saw part of one of those Mega Shark vs somethin or other and this shark fucking jumped out of the water and like ate a helicopter, I think? Stupid.
    Sharks. Now that is something the Navy Seals could use. Also it is probably why they are having women try to become Seals, because as we all know, their periods attract bears. That way the Navy Seals will be able to harness the power of bears during their land-based operations. It could be a twofer, as the lady parts might also attract sharks while in the water. So it's like surf and turf, or whatever.