Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calexit - referendum is closer to being on the 2018 ballot

Default Calexit - referendum is closer to being on the 2018 ballot

The libtards that are part of this tranny taco musical quake shake have 180 days to gather signatures.

OMG please get this on the ballot and passed. Democrats will never see a President in the WH again.

Blog Entries

This again? Like the US would ever allow it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Let them, then go and invade them. Boom, profit.

Blog Entries

Would never happen, but trust me when I say not many of us want to be a part of what's going on east of us right now.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Blog Entries

I imagine the majority of Californians would vote against leaving, and even if they did, it wouldn't be permitted. The same idiot groups exist in many states. Texas was another big one under Obama.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I imagine the majority of Californians would vote against leaving, and even if they did, it wouldn't be permitted. The same idiot groups exist in many states. Texas was another big one under Obama.
    That's a fair point, but California is resoundingly Liberal.

D H. Clinton 61.6% 7,362,490
    R D. Trump 32.8% 3,916,209

Election results in 2016. The county I live in (almost as large as Los Angeles county), ALWAYS votes red, voted 70%+ (correction, 62.2%) for HRC in last year's election.

By no stretch of the imagination am I a fan of HRC. But downplaying how much CA dislikes Trump isn't likely accurate. Like I said though, there is absolutely no way CA votes to secede, or that the US would allow it.
    Last edited by tyrant-201; 07-27-2017 at 03:18 AM.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Blog Entries

My opinion, the only state I think that should ever be allowed to secede is Hawaii. The rest of them were either the foundation of the country or became states because the land they were on was owned by the Federal government at one point. I would include Texas, but I feel the defeat during the Civil War kinda makes their state property of the US now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My opinion, the only state I think that should ever be allowed to secede is Hawaii. The rest of them were either the foundation of the country or became states because the land they were on was owned by the Federal government at one point. I would include Texas, but I feel the defeat during the Civil War kinda makes their state property of the US now.
    Yeah I agree. Plus, have you researched how we took over Hawaii? Some shady shit there. They've had an independence movement for years.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

I wouldn't mind seeing CA use this as leverage to negotiate getting a 1:1 exchange on their federal tax dollars. Quit subsiding those broke ads red states who denigrate them for being coastal elitists and "Hollywood"

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing CA use this as leverage to negotiate getting a 1:1 exchange on their federal tax dollars. Quit subsiding those broke ads red states who denigrate them for being coastal elitists and "Hollywood"
    California was the "welfare state" about 20-30 years ago, it's about time California starts paying some of that money back.