Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Transgenders from the Military

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Having been someone that served in a combat arms unit on multiple deployments, I'd prefer they did. Having females there simply as the FET caused enough damn problems.
    FET?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    FET?
    Female Engagement Team. They sent these four women with use to talk to the Afghan women because men couldn't. They sat around braiding hair getting no intelligence for us at all and causing us to sit around providing security all day for no fucking reason. And they took an entire tent for themselves, so instead of 80 men spread between 4 GP tents, it was 80 men spread between 3 with 4 women in one.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-26-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

FET?
    Female engagement team.

Female Engagement Team. They sent these four women with use to talk to the Afghan women because men couldn't. They sat around braiding hair getting no intelligence for us at all and causing us to sit around providing security all day for no fucking reason. And they took an entire tent for themselves, so instead of 80 men spread between 4 GP tents, it was 80 men spread between 3 with 4 women in one.
    Patriarchy at it's finest.

Blog Entries

Ours tried to claim one of the two latrines we built as the 'female' one, but that didn't fly. Overall it wasn't a big deal, the most drama we had came from a retard who tried to take pictures of one of the women when she was changing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Patriarchy at it's finest.
    I don't give a fuck what its about, it hurt combat readiness and effectiveness. The military exists to go out there and shoot motherfuckers.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I don't give a fuck what its about
    It was a joke because the women got better conditions than the men. Don't hurt me

8. Default

I don't give a fuck what its about, it hurt combat readiness and effectiveness. The military exists to go out there and shoot motherfuckers.
    ...and to break stuff. But yes.

LOL - let the butt hurt from the left commence.

The left says this dismantles progress yet they are perfectly fine with destroying the moral values that have upheld this country since its founding.

If Obama posted a tweet that said all Christians couldn't be in the military, progressives would be just fine. I for one am glad Trump is doing this.

Make no mistake, progressivism has launched a full out war to fundamentally transform this country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    The left says this dismantles progress yet they are perfectly fine with destroying the moral values that have upheld this country since its founding.
    Yay, we're bringing back rights to vote only held by male land owners and slavery!

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.