Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Bans Transgenders from the Military

Arrow Trump Bans Transgenders from the Military

As a candidate, Trump promised, "Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs." Trump is keeping that promise today, if you think about it, because they wouldn't like being in the military anyway. The ones in there now will be happy to be let go.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Yeah this seems like an unnecessary move.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

As a candidate, Trump promised, "Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs." Trump is keeping that promise today, if you think about it, because they wouldn't like being in the military anyway. The ones in there now will be happy to be let go.
    Wow, he couldn't even word that in a way that wasn't utterly offensive.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Wow, he couldn't even word that in a way that wasn't utterly offensive.
    Also I get that he likes using Twitter to bypass the media and all of that, but if he insists on going down this path he really should have released the information in a more professional manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Also I get that he likes using Twitter to bypass the media and all of that, but if he insists on going down this path he really should have released the information in a more professional manner.
    Apparently this is the let trump be trump strategy. It seems like political suicide. I keep wondering if they have an end game strategy or if the WH wings it everyday.

Blog Entries

Sound policy, anyone that has the least bit of study in psychology knows that these people suffer from delusion. Joining in the delusion is only preventing these people from getting the proper care they are in need of.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

He might as well stop integration in combat arms as well. Cite the cost savings. I wonder if he's got the balls for that

I teared up a bit when I saw this. I've got a friend who's trans and works as a Federal Prosecutor. He spends his days defending justice in this country, and his country just told him that justice doesn't apply to him. I wonder how long before Trump decides the Executive branch will no longer cover his T.

I don't care how anyone felt about Clinton. We're rolling back civil rights, we have one of the architects of voter suppression doing an "assessment" of voting practices, our President and his campaign are under active investigation for colluding with a foreign enemy, the President fired the FBI Director for refusing to back down on the investigation and is harrassing our AG to get him to resign so he can replace him with a someone he can control, tens of millions of people may be about to lose health insurance, and we've got North Korea threatening to use nuclear weapons on us.

It's a hard reminder that progress is fragile.
    Last edited by time4fun; 07-26-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    He might as well stop integration in combat arms as well. Cite the cost savings. I wonder if he's got the balls for that
    Having been someone that served in a combat arms unit on multiple deployments, I'd prefer they did. Having females there simply as the FET caused enough damn problems.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I've got a friend who's trans
    Of course.

He spends his days defending justice in this country, and his country just told him that justice doesn't apply to him.
    Wait what?

and we've got North Korea threatening to use nuclear weapons on us.
    Once again your entire paragraph was a bunch of hysterical nonsense, but how are you blaming this on Trump?