Thread: Duping Quiver, bow glove, or other high-end ranged items

Default Duping Quiver, bow glove, or other high-end ranged items

Yep yep, putting this out there! I'm specifically looking for a duping quiver or bow glove but I'll also consider a longbow-based elemental bow or lirion!

PM me, IM me at LdyRiend and let's talk!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

You and everyone else.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    You and everyone else.
    Not me.

Just kidding.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

True, but if I don't put this out there well then, no one will ever know!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

If you pay me, I'll tell you where these all exist.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    If you pay me, I'll tell you where these all exist.
    I shall deposit 1,000,000,000 bitcoins into your account momentarily! I'm not going to chase people, I just know that when I was selling my lirion bow I never saw anyone actively looking and it was a little frustrating soooo, here it is!

Le bump, still looking!

Bumps!