Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 6x/6x Nervestaff

  1. Default 6x/6x Nervestaff

    Looking for one of the ones from DR. Preferably unattuned. No Ensorcell needed.
    Elementary my dear Watson!

  2. #2

    Default

    I've got one left, let me know if you are still looking.
    Boora's General Store

    a gear-marked grey stone edifice with two gears covering the top

    Wehnimer's Landing
    Lich ID: 5631
    Map ID: 19

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm looking how much?

  4. #4

    Default

    It is not the 6x but I have: a lacquered twisted lor runestaff - 5x, 4x Acuity, T4 unlocked Nerve Staff with a T4 ensorcell.

    Throwing it out there if someone wants to PM offers.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boora View Post
    I've got one left, let me know if you are still looking.
    PM Sent.
    Elementary my dear Watson!

  6. Default

    Still looking. Sell to me before next months DR!
    Elementary my dear Watson!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Still looking. Sell to me before next months DR!
    If you wait till DR (2 weeks?) you'll be able to get one cheaper when people are trying to mass dump all of their scrip.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    If you wait till DR (2 weeks?) you'll be able to get one cheaper when people are trying to mass dump all of their scrip.
    Yup yup. That's my 2nd option if I can't find at a reasonable price
    Elementary my dear Watson!

  9. #9

    Default

    a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff 25 mil in my shop at this time.

    [whereami: Current room id: 361]

    a gear-marked grey stone edifice with two gears covering the top
    Boora's General Store

    a gear-marked grey stone edifice with two gears covering the top

    Wehnimer's Landing
    Lich ID: 5631
    Map ID: 19

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boora View Post
    a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff 25 mil in my shop at this time.

    [whereami: Current room id: 361]

    a gear-marked grey stone edifice with two gears covering the top
    That's cheap, i would take that...i wouldnt let either of mine go for less than 30 if that. The staffs are too good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •