Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrant201 is a faggot

Blog Entries

LOL
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    LOL
    I think he's triggered (and has a substance abuse problem). What do you say?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I think he's triggered (and has a substance abuse problem). What do you say?
    Definitely triggered. I can't speculate on substance abuse problems, if he does - hopefully he gets some help.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    Definitely triggered. I can't speculate on substance abuse problems, if he does - hopefully he gets some help.
    We're with you, Gelston! Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's different about making a thread to call someone mean words vs. doing it in a post which everyone here does 9374734848839x a day?
    Everyone does not come on here and direct this kind of hateful language at people every day. It's actually a very limited number of people that do...
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 07-23-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What specific rule did he violate? What's different about making a thread to call someone mean words vs. doing it in a post which everyone here does 9374734848839x a day?
    Although the administrators and moderators of The Gemstone IV Players' Corner will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Gemstone IV Players' Corner, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of The Gemstone IV Players' Corner reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    He violated this rule. Directly attacking someone, especially in such a childish way, by permanently creating a thread with their name in it, is going much further than flaming on someone in one post among many that get buried in a thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    He violated this rule. Directly attacking someone, especially in such a childish way, by permanently creating a thread with their name in it, is going much further than flaming on someone in one post among many that get buried in a thread.
    Last edited by Taernath; 07-23-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I hear what you're saying, and I certainly don't agree with calling anyone a faggot, but come on... no rules on the PC.

Except showing nipples and vagina. Which is a stupid rule and should be abolished immediately!

Blog Entries

I wouldn't want him banned anyway. This thread is a perfect monument to Gelston's personality.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

[LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"