Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrant201 is a faggot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    Do you really believe that it's me convincing them?
    I don't think anyone is convinced of anything. You are constantly trying to push that narrative based on your very, very limited knowledge of me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I think Gelston's feelings are a little hurt.

Lolol
    Last edited by Tisket; 07-25-2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Autocorrect NOT doing it's job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I think Gelstons feelings are a little hurt.

Lolol
    Nah, I'm waiting on my luscious locks of hair to dry so I can go up to the store, and got not much else to do.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-25-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Time to hold up your end of the bargain now. And I mean link to actual instance of me being racist, not some WBesque bullshit where if you stand on your head, lean to the side a bit, wear some special x-ray glasses and totally distort the space time continuum you might be able to construe what I said as racist.
    0 of those 3 are actual instances of you being called a racist, so no. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find instances of someone saying "Tgo01 is a racist". Shouldn't be that hard if it happens as often as you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero
    You seem to be missing the core issue. It boils down to the simple definition of defamation: Using a false statement to damage the reputation of whomever the fuck you want it to be. There is no reputation being damaged here, therefore there is no defamation. You can write all the irrelevant shit you want over and over again, but without actual defamation it doesn't matter if you are trying to apply it to 'a class of citizens' or giant purple monkeys.
    The cited Supreme Court caselaw disagrees with you. If you want to say the Supreme Court is irrelevant to what is and isn't legal, I mean... have fun with that? There's really no point in talking about anything else related to this issue in that case.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

MY solutions? You mistake. I am not QQing for anyone in particular, yet most of your commentary, Tisket, seems to be 'so-and-so can defend themselves' I agree...so why are you defending them? I equally believe we should all behave like adults. I didn't vote in any polls or scream for bans and the closest I came to targeting was to push back. I'm still pushing back.
    People forgot you even existed for months/years, then you randomly pop up in a train wreck thread talking shit while simultaneously acting like you've been some years long victim of stalking and harassment while everyone else is like "wut?" followed by even more "wut?" over how you blocked Gelston on social media despite him being oblivious to your non-GS existence.

How is that pushing back and what is it you think you're pushing back against when you haven't even entered anyone's mind to begin with until you showed up bringing the salt?

You're simply attention whoring again because that's all you ever do when you post is try and make things about you and instead end up looking stupid just before raging out on those who notice.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-25-2017 at 07:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    People forgot you even existed for months/years, then you randomly pop up in a train wreck thread talking shit while simultaneously acting like you've been some years long victim of stalking and harassment while everyone else is like "wut?" followed by even more "wut?" over how you blocked Gelston on social media despite him being oblivious to your non-GS existence.

How is that pushing back and what is it you think you're pushing back against when you haven't even entered anyone's mind to begin with until you showed up bringing the salt?

You're simply attention whoring again because that's all you ever do when you post is try and make things about you and instead end up looking stupid just before raging out on those who notice.
    Are your feelings hurt, too?

Are your feelings hurt, too?
    Remember yesterday when you said this but are still responding because you're full of shit and can't resist attention?

You're blocked now, too. QQ
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember yesterday when you said this but are still responding because you're full of shit and can't resist attention?

Is this social media to you? I guess it would be...

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Nah, I'm waiting on my luscious locks of hair to dry so I can go up to the store, and got not much else to do.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984