Page 962 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 46286291295296096196296396497210121062 ... LastLast
Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

So Mueller got yet another person for "lying."

This is becoming a joke at this point. Where are all of the indictments for colluding with Russia? Where are all of the indictments for being a foreign spy? Where are all of the indictments for rigging the election?

Yet another moment of "HE LIED! I'm doing something!" - Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post

Mueller doesn’t give a shit about Roger Stone, he needs to get Trump, hence he just needs to get (Stone) him in a bind to where he will talk. Everybody minus Trump is just a “bridge” the prize is the President.
    I honestly can't tell if you're saying this as a praise to Mueller or as a jab to Mueller.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The special counsel's grand jury met today to get testimony from Jerome Corsi's stepson. The last time the grand jury met on a Thursday (they normally meet on Fridays) was right before the GRU indictments.
    It's like I'm psychic or something. And for those saying it's not a big deal.. Stone is the connection between Russia and Trump. He is how how hacked materials from the DNC and Podesta got from GRU to Trump.

It's like I'm psychic or something. And for those saying it's not a big deal.. Stone is the connection between Russia and Trump. He is how how hacked materials from the DNC and Podesta got from GRU to Trump.
    what surprised me the most was how this arrest was carried out, wasn't like any of the others. That tells me there is something more to this.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-25-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    what surprised me the most was how this arrest was carried out, wasn't like any of the others. That tells me there is something more to this.
    What was different? Wasn't it similar to how they arrested Manafort?

What was different? Wasn't it similar to how they arrested Manafort?
    I know Manafort's home got raided, pretty sure Manafort didn't arrested in his home when it got raided, didn't he turn himself in? Also, I'm pretty sure he was aware that he was getting indicted, while stone wasn't aware of it.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-25-2019 at 08:48 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Yeah, this wasn't 'Hey, you're charged. Please stop by with your suit on and get your picture taken" which I think has been the case with all the other arrests so far.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I know Manafort's home got raided, pretty sure Manafort didn't arrested in his home when it got raided, didn't he turn himself in? Also, I'm pretty sure he was aware that he was getting indicted, while stone wasn't aware of it.
    I'll have to check on Manafort's arrest. I know Stone has been expecting the indictment for awhile now. It couldn't have come as much of a surprise.

Pretty hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Pretty hilarious

hahaha, that it is!
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: