Page 921 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 4218218719119199209219229239319711021 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 11483

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

  1. #9201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    sellstuff1 thinks he's the only person to ever have a beef with me and try to get Dreavenings shut down.

    Someone even went on the official Discord server to complain and had at least 1 GM respond to their complaint and yet here I am, about ready to do another Dreavening in an hour or so.
    Oh, I don't have beef with you. I just think it's great how you beg people to pay your monthly bills to keep the lights on so you can spend 16 hours a day strawmanning liberals.

  2. #9202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Dreaven is actually present and accounted for during the event in question. It's not a matter of botting, it's a script. Which are all available on his stream.

    Of course they know what's going on and if they took issue with any of it, they'd put an end to it. Nothing has happened because no rule is being violated.
    Admitted pedophile Astray weighs in his worthless opinion.

  3. #9203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Short version is Tabor was lying about being a doctor, someone did some sleuthing and found he still lived with his parents, posted a GIS pic of his 'house' and the house had a penis-shaped pool in the backyard.

    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...03#post1287503
    LOL

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Dreaven is actually present and accounted for during the event in question. It's not a matter of botting, it's a script. Which are all available on his stream.

    Of course they know what's going on and if they took issue with any of it, they'd put an end to it. Nothing has happened because no rule is being violated.
    Oh I know Dreaven isn't AFK during them. Agreed. They'd have to be turbo petty to try to get him on the botting/trigger thing, by script checking every one of his guys at once and then dinging him if any didn't meet their response time or something. It isn't in their best interest to try to mess with him that way. He has nothing to worry about unless sellstuff1 becomes a GM!

  5. #9205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    He has nothing to worry about unless sellstuff1 becomes a GM!
    Rofl, he got banned from Discord. They aren't gonna let him anywhere near a position of power. Unless he steals an account but none of that information is public so... nothing he can do. Except be a triggered angry boy.

    Par the course.

  6. #9206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Oh, I don't have beef with you.
    Sure

  7. #9207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure
    He doesn't have a beef with me either!

  8. #9208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    He doesn't have a beef with me either!
    This is just how he is apparently.

  9. #9209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Rofl, he got banned from Discord. They aren't gonna let him anywhere near a position of power. Unless he steals an account but none of that information is public so... nothing he can do. Except be a triggered angry boy.

    Par the course.
    How many six year olds did you fuck today to make up for how shit you are dark souls, loser?

  10. #9210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Oh I know Dreaven isn't AFK during them.
    He doesn't actually need to be AFK to be in violation of policy 18. The mere fact that you can tap any number of his characters to receive service is in violation of the policy, that's the thing. The way that policy is written, witnessing a pattern of a character providing a service in response to a verb is all that is needed for him to be in violation.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •