Page 920 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4208208709109189199209219229309701020 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    If he's pitching his Patreon over LNet but not actually in game (which I believe is the case), that's likely out of scope of the quoted policy section given the recent discussion and update to Policy 3 after the Zaoloo/Wyrom debacle.
    It's not in the scope of the quoted policy.

If he's pitching his Patreon over LNet but not actually in game (which I believe is the case), that's likely out of scope of the quoted policy section given the recent discussion and update to Policy 3 after the Zaoloo/Wyrom debacle.
    GemStone IV may not be used as a venue for promotion of products or services of any kind.

The wayside inn table is promotion of a product or service - his patreon. Doesn't really matter if he's advertising the patreon over lnet or not. It'd just take one report and referral to get it taken down, I'm just keeping дреавен honest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    While he is being a massive faggot, neither he nor PK are at the top of the list for biggest PC meltdowns.
    Besides the Penis Pool Incident, I don't think we've ever had someone go after another user IRL. Ratolin threatened but didn't go beyond that.
    Last edited by Taernath; 01-17-2019 at 02:51 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

The Wayside Inn table is a large number of characters congregating to share spells. Do you think they don't know he's doing it? That Dreavenings are some huge secret?

It absolutely matters where he's advertising. LNet isn't in game. It's an external channel. He may as well be going live on Vine to shill for it for as relevant as it is to in game conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Besides the Penis Pool Incident
    hwot

The Wayside Inn table is a large number of characters congregating to share spells. Do you think they don't know he's doing it? That Dreavenings are some huge secret?

It absolutely matters where he's advertising. LNet isn't in game. It's an external channel. He may as well be going live on Vine to shill for it for as relevant as it is to in game conduct.
    A large number of characters very clearly already in violation of policy, to boot.

Character "Bots"

For the purpose of this policy, a character "bot" is defined as any character that is either responsive or unresponsive to the gaming environment that uses any sort of trigger which can be executed by third parties to perform automatic "services" (e.g., healing, lock picking, spell casting, etc.).

Any participation in the use of character "bots" witnessed by Staff, even if the unresponsive character(s) is not connected to your account, will be considered against policy and result in a warning and or other penalties. For example, if you knowingly activate a script run by another character who is unresponsive (such as set up to cast spells when "tapped"), you will receive a warning for scripting abuse.

7. Default

I won't argue the bot point, but I will point out the futility of your argument given the fact that they 100% know what he's doing and don't appear to care enough to take any action.

I disagree that the Lnet Patreon thing is actionable, though.

I won't argue the bot point, but I will point out the futility of your argument given the fact that they 100% know what he's doing and don't appear to care enough to take any action.

I disagree that the Lnet Patreon thing is actionable, though.
    Dreaven is actually present and accounted for during the event in question. It's not a matter of botting, it's a script. Which are all available on his stream.

Of course they know what's going on and if they took issue with any of it, they'd put an end to it. Nothing has happened because no rule is being violated.

sellstuff1 thinks he's the only person to ever have a beef with me and try to get Dreavenings shut down.

Someone even went on the official Discord server to complain and had at least 1 GM respond to their complaint and yet here I am, about ready to do another Dreavening in an hour or so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    hwot
    Short version is Tabor was lying about being a doctor, someone did some sleuthing and found he still lived with his parents, posted a GIS pic of his 'house' and the house had a penis-shaped pool in the backyard.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...03#post1287503
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.