Page 9 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

For those out there who keep maintaining Russia didn't meddle in our elections-

The Senate Judiciary Committee is holding a hearing on the meddling (and how to do with people who fail to register as foreign agents), and the GOP members are very clearly stating that they know Russia meddled and how.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I can't believe the president of the United States is attacking the FBI
    I know.. the President of the United States has never attacked anyone in law enforcement.. ever.

Well, except the last President of the United States... but that doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's not the first time.

It's not even the second time.

He attacked the FBI when they signed on to the Intelligence Report clearly stating Russia intefered with our elections, he attacked the FBI when he tried to get Comey to give a loyalty pledge and to back off of a legitimate investigation to help spare the President, he attacked the FBI when he fired Comey for refusing to bend to the President, and now he's attacking the entire Justice Department- one inconveniently placed official at a time.

He turned on the Republican party during the campaign, and I remember saying that the way he was treating the GOP was the way we could expect him to treat the country as President.

And...well, the rest is history.
    You forgot the part where he beat the pantsuit off your girl Hillary.

That's my favorite part.

The Senate Judiciary Committee is holding a hearing on the meddling (and how to do with people who fail to register as foreign agents), and the GOP members are very clearly stating that they know Russia meddled and how.
    It's never been about meddling.. the points of contention were that Russia meddling cost Hillary the Presidency.. and that Trump was colluding with Russia.

Not to mention the new sanctions bill that just passed by an almost unanimous bipartisan vote to punish Russia for meddling in our election.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Not to mention the new sanctions bill that just passed by an almost unanimous bipartisan vote to punish Russia for meddling in our election.
    Trump won you lost. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    And a bipartisan acknowleedgement that Trump cannot be trusted when it comes to Russian sanctions.

That itself is extremely telling.

I hope Trump vetos it.. JUST to hear time4fun declare that this was proof he colluded with Russia.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-26-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You forgot the part where he beat the pantsuit off your girl Hillary.

That's my favorite part.
    She's never been so scared in her life.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Oh look, the Trump administration nominated a former member of their campaign who immediately afterwards started representing Alfa Bank (giant Russian bank with huge ties to Putin and with suspicious electronic ties to the Trump campaign) to head all criminal matters at the department of Justice.

Funny how many people with strong ties to Russia end up in high level positions in his administration.

And, of course, unsurprisingly Trump is talking about recess appointments to replace Sessions. It's almost like he's frantically turning up the pressure in hopes that Sessions resigns right before- or during- the August Congressional recess.

But yes, it's all a made up scandal.

Obviously.