Page 890 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 390790840880888889890891892900940990 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And you've proven my point. Good job. You're an idiot.
    Go troll elsewhere.

2. Default

Neveragain still thinks Trump gives a fuck about the working class instead of enriching himself at their expense..

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-rep...mpression=true

Add this to the latest Rosenstein news and it sounds like there will be a report issued RSN.
    You are a retarded person.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Hint: There's a reason why you cut off 90% of what I said, responding to only what you (stupidly) believe is rhetorically weakest.
    There's a reason why you kept choosing to focus on All in the Family instead of the contents of the gif itself.

But back to your non-point, it's primarily because you take like 67 paragraphs just to say shit like "it's raining outside!" because you think posting giant overly emotional walls of text with bold italic and underline all over the place makes you sound smart when in reality you're just incessantly whining and making up random shit and deciding how other people feel about whatever it is you're being a gigantic retard about at the time.

This doesn't address anything that I said. You don't have the insight into my life to be able to tell whether or not I'm "obsessed with politics 24/7." Any "observation" of myself would be applicable to you, too, buddy. You continue to project and make contentions you can't actually demonstrate -- hence fantasy on your part.
    Yet you seem to have the insight into my life to just "know" that I'd watch Archie Bunker all "wide eyed and full of admiration" despite not even being born yet, right? Do you ever realize how stupid you sound, even briefly?

You not understanding what the difference between an insult and an observation is reflects only on you. I love the dishonesty that goes into you claiming that you and the other right-wingers on here aren't a clique. Kudos for that.
    I observe you being retarded. You feel insulted by people acknowledging what a fucking retard you are. Stop being a retard 24/7 and you won't have this problem.

And one can easily flip the logic back on you; why the other progressives on here don't take the opportunity to join your dogpile on either side, if your clique's position (be it on myself, Time, PK, etc) is so widespread. I don't intercede when you dogpile on them, either. That doesn't equate to my agreeing with your positions, even when I don't agree with everything that they say. It's fun putting each one of you in your place one at a time, since between the lot of you, can't even crowdsource a coherent argument.
    Because to leftists like you and the other retards here, shared Trump butthurt > literally everything else.

Aww, poor baby's confused! Consult the Repageddon thread for clarification.
    Not confused. Just was hoping for some more ultra retarded shit to laugh at. But it's clear that you have no answer, so we'll just chalk up a 483240072nd instance of you crying all over the place posting 48370234 bold italic underline words yet not actually saying anything.

When you stick to the same strategy, Methais, the response to you is the same. If you want some new responses, perhaps you should try a new approach. As much as you wish that by virtue of saying something, it comes true, the world doesn't work that way.
    I'd be fine with any response that isn't massively retarded, even if I don't agree with it. I understand that this is something you're incapable of though, so my expectations of this are about as low as they can get.

Erm, no. It takes two people to converse about a subject. I'm not repeatedly bringing him up out of context of a conversation that you didn't literally just mention him. Sorry you needed that explained to you. You're still freaking out about being compared to him.
    Yeah you are actually. I posted a gif that had nothing to do with the show itself, you latched onto the show anyway, made a bunch of really really retarded claims, you're still being retarded, and you're still incapable of following basic logic.

You're right about it taking two people to converse though. The catch is that it typically requires both participants to not be retarded, and unfortunately for you, but fortunate for my entertainment, you're massively retarded.

This is the part where you respond with the same retarded emotional bullshit and get laughed at some more.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-14-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    OMG! Don't you realize Stephen Colbert was only PRETENDING to be a Republican so he could make fun of them? I bet you didn't know that! Yet here you are posting a gif of him as if he were a real Republican! OMG OMG OMG I'm so smart!
    WHAT COLBERT ISN'T A REPUBLICAN???? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!/12/313//312JE/J
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Sorry but time4fun is not on the boards right now. She is getting 292 PhDs and another new job.
    The title must be defended at least once every 30 days* or else the current champion risks forfeiture** of their title.

*Does not apply if there are no worthy contenders at the time
    ** In the event of forfeiture, the champion will be guaranteed a rematch upon their return

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The title must be defended at least once every 30 days* or else the current champion risks forfeiture** of their title.

*Does not apply if there are no worthy contenders at the time
    ** In the event of forfeiture, the champion will be guaranteed a rematch upon their return
    I invoke the toxic forum clause. Boards are now less toxic because Time4fun is no longer an active presence. Even lnet is less toxic.

By default wouldn’t she keep the title even by her absence?
    Last edited by Fortybox; 01-14-2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: I do what I want

Blog Entries

George Jefferson > Archie Bunker as far as racists go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    George Jefferson > Archie Bunker as far as racists go.
    I liked the character of George Jefferson too. I suppose this makes me a black supremacist according to Ashliana? I'm both a black supremacist and a white supremacist at the same time. I'm so confused.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-14-2019 at 10:48 AM.

10. Default