Page 889 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 389789839879887888889890891899939989 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Says the person who only posts in this thread to attack the people discussing what Trump did. GG, troll.
    ....wut? No I don't. I've legitimately tried to discuss things with you on multiple occasions, but in your fashion you just call me a troll or don't even read. That is cool, I don't expect much from you. You refused to even answer a simple civics question.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-13-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Name one time one of you MAGA bots has put forth an actual discussion on Trump/Russia besides crying that this is all just a vast left wing conspiracy? One only has to look through this thread to see who the real trolls are.
    LOL, every time someone proves you wrong you either don't answer or go on some personal attack. Threatening jobs, lawsuits...etc.

You're the personification of the NPC.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    ....wut? No I don't. I've legitimately tried to discuss things with you on multiple occasions, but in your fashion you just call me a troll or don't even read. That is cool, I don't expect much from you. You refused to even answer a simple civics question.
    Says the dumbass that pretended not to know the answer to said basic civics question. Stop trolling and you won't be treated like one.

4. Default

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-rep...mpression=true

Add this to the latest Rosenstein news and it sounds like there will be a report issued RSN.

Blog Entries

Says the dumbass that pretended not to know the answer to said basic civics question. Stop trolling and you won't be treated like one.
    That dense huh? I was seeing if you knew. You apparently didn't. Take your own advise, troll.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-13-2019 at 08:10 PM.

6. Default

That dense huh? I was seeing if you knew. You apparently didn't. Take your own advise, troll.
    Sorry I didn't fall for your troll bait, troll.

Blog Entries

Sorry I didn't fall for your troll bait, troll.
    Once again you prove you don't even know wtf that term means. I'm done wasting my time on you. May you forever piss out your ass.

8. Default

Once again you prove you don't even know wtf that term means. I'm done wasting my time on you. May you forever piss out your ass.

Blog Entries

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-rep...mpression=true

Add this to the latest Rosenstein news and it sounds like there will be a report issued RSN.
    Carl Bernstein needs to write about how taxpayers were forced to bail out banks and corporations while the taxpayer lost everything is what "destabilized the United States". He needs to write about corporations moving their production lines to slave labor countries. Or he needs to write about how neither Republicans or Democrats want to do anything about illegal immigration because their backers don't want to pay decent wages to people who pick their cotton.

The only thing Trump is guilty of is understanding what the voters were pissed about.

Nancy Pelosi: "God never intended for one group of people to live in superfluous inordinate wealth when others live in abject deadening poverty (~MLK)"

Woman in crowd: "What are you worth Nancy? (100 million)"

Nancy Pelosi: "That's not what we're talking about!"

Carl Bernstein needs to choke on a bag of dicks.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

And you've proven my point. Good job. You're an idiot.