Page 882 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 382782832872880881882883884892932982 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Who says the only evidence Mueller can get comes from talking to Trump? If Trump is the target of this investigation of course they're going to want to interview him and get his side. Stop being a retarded troll just for the sake of trolling.
    Again that's dumb. If you're seriously suggesting Mueller has all kinds of evidence to recommend criminal charges or impeachment but they are waiting for Trump to answer some questions then you have seriously got to be one of the dumbest people to have ever lived on this planet. I can't speak for other planets with life, perhaps you'd be considered a genius on those planets.

Why doesn't every criminal just do this?

"Hey OJ Simpson, we're conducting an investigation into the murder of your ex wife, mind answering some questions?"
    "No, Androidpk tells me as long as I don't answer questions you guys can never indict me."

While you're busy being a dumb ass please answer this question:

Do you now believe Hillary Clinton didn't commit a crime in regards to the handling of classified information because James Comey decided against recommending an indictment of her?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    About what I expected, really.

I don't know why I bothered to ask you to cite your sources. You never do.
    You think I have a bunch of links on hand so I can answer your questions? Do you not know how to research stuff on the internet because it's too difficult? I'm not holding your hand so you can figure stuff out that's been plastered on the news for the past 2 years.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Again that's dumb. If you're seriously suggesting Mueller has all kinds of evidence to recommend criminal charges or impeachment but they are waiting for Trump to answer some questions then you have seriously got to be one of the dumbest people to have ever lived on this planet. I can't speak for other planets with life, perhaps you'd be considered a genius on those planets.

Why doesn't every criminal just do this?

"Hey OJ Simpson, we're conducting an investigation into the murder of your ex wife, mind answering some questions?"
    "No, Androidpk tells me as long as I don't answer questions you guys can never indict me."

While you're busy being a dumb ass please answer this question:

Do you now believe Hillary Clinton didn't commit a crime in regards to the handling of classified information because James Comey decided against recommending an indictment of her?
    OJ was a civilian. They don't have the same luxuries afforded to the POTUS in fighting these sort of things. Hillary voluntarily sat down for an interview with the FBI. AGgain, stop trolling for the sake of trolling.

You think I have a bunch of links on hand so I can answer your questions? Do you not know how to research stuff on the internet because it's too difficult? I'm not holding your hand so you can figure stuff out that's been plastered on the news for the past 2 years.
    I would think if you're making claims, you'd be able to link your claims.

This is why people take the piss out of you.

OJ was a civilian. They don't have the same luxuries afforded to the POTUS in fighting these sort of things. Hillary voluntarily sat down for an interview with the FBI. AGgain, stop trolling for the sake of trolling.
    Oh my bad, I must have missed it in the constitution that states the president can't be indicted or impeached until after he answered questions.

Why are you avoiding this question? time4fun got your tongue?

Last edited by Tgo01; 01-13-2019 at 11:21 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I would think if you're making claims, you'd be able to link your claims.

This is why people take the piss out of you.
    And you wonder why people think you're a useless drug addict.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh my bad, I must have missed it in the constitution that states the president can't be indicted or impeached until after he answered questions.

Why are you avoiding this question? time4fun got your tongue?

Die hard Trumpers still obsessing over Hillary.

I find natsec issues far more important than marijuana issues and I bash Trump because he's a high security risk.
    Your only voting issue is legalization. Just own it.

I'd say your turn but I know you'll just resort to the same tired and lazy insults that you for some reason are really awesome digs.
    I've been a Conservative longer than you've been alive. I don't waffle like you do, going far right, then far left.. because I am a 1 issue voter.

You have no principles in your life.. which is why it sucks. Well, except your huge promotion from Goodwill to CYBERSECURITY EXPERT!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

And you wonder why people think you're a useless drug addict.
    Only two people think that.

You, who has stated numerous times that you wish you could do the drugs I do.

And, Praetor/Sellstuff1, your BFF that you take cues from.

Everyone is you... and a racist. Well, there you go.

Die hard Trumpers still obsessing over Hillary.
    No one obsessed harder over Hillary or Trump than you have.

No one.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.