Page 881 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 381781831871879880881882883891931981 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

I find natsec issues far more important than marijuana issues and I bash Trump because he's a high security risk. I'd say your turn but I know you'll just resort to the same tired and lazy insults that you for some reason are really awesome digs.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Is Mueller waiting for an invitation?

You figure if he's got something on Trump, they'd move to get him out of office sooner. Not play the waiting game or waiting for an invitation.
    It took over a year just to get written questions answered by Trump. Maybe if the orange cheeto puff wasn't dragging his heels in cooperating with the investigators this would have been finished by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You're retarded. If she wasn't indicted its because they didn't have evidence to suggest she did something illegal. That's how indictments work you moron.
    I don't want to put words in your mouth so I'll give you a chance to answer a simple question:

Do you now believe Hillary Clinton didn't commit a crime in regards to the handling of classified information because James Comey decided against recommending an indictment of her?

It took over a year just to get written questions answered by Trump.
    Yeah, he's the President. I seem to recall that's a pretty busy position to be in.

It took over a year just to get written questions answered by Trump. Maybe if the orange cheeto puff wasn't dragging his heels in cooperating with the investigators this would have been finished by now.
    That's hilarious. You think without a shadow of a doubt that Trump is guilty and yet you think he should actually HELP MUELLER in finding evidence that proves he's guilty?

If the only "evidence" Mueller can get comes from questioning Trump himself then that proves the entire special investigation is nothing but a shitshow.

You are being dumber than usual. Or is it because the other dumbasses seem to be on vacation so your dumbassness shines brighter than usual?

6. Default

Yeah, he's the President. I seem to recall that's a pretty busy position to be in.
    So busy that he has spent more time than Obama golfing. So busy that he has huge chunks of time dedicated to watching TV.

So busy that he has spent more time than Obama golfing. So busy that he has huge chunks of time dedicated to watching TV.
    Could I see your data on this?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's hilarious. You think without a shadow of a doubt that Trump is guilty and yet you think he should actually HELP MUELLER in finding evidence that proves he's guilty?

If the only "evidence" Mueller can get comes from questioning Trump himself then that proves the entire special investigation is nothing but a shitshow.

You are being dumber than usual. Or is it because the other dumbasses seem to be on vacation so your dumbassness shines brighter than usual?
    Who says the only evidence Mueller can get comes from talking to Trump? If Trump is the target of this investigation of course they're going to want to interview him and get his side. Stop being a retarded troll just for the sake of trolling.

9. Default

Could I see your data on this?
    Knock yourself out - www.google.com

Knock yourself out - www.google.com
    About what I expected, really.

I don't know why I bothered to ask you to cite your sources. You never do.
    Last edited by Astray; 01-13-2019 at 11:13 AM.