Page 874 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 374774824864872873874875876884924974 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    A counter intelligence investigation is opened against the sitting president of the United States and the MAGA losers are still only interested in trolling and talking shit.
    I'm totally interested in this. Surely they found ample evidence of Trump being Putin's puppet, yes?

2. Default

You're totally interested in being a useless troll.

You're totally interested in being a useless troll.
    So zero? Zero evidence?

Remind me real quick, didn't they just re-up on some sanctions toward Russia? Like, mid-December? They also released two companies from the sanction list but they first had to undergo an internal investigation and immediately remove people suspected of malign practices?

I feel like that doesn't really make a puppet. Or at the very least, a very shitty one.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So zero? Zero evidence?
    The sad thing is if Donald was a Democrat you'd be out here everyday with a pitchfork in hand. When are you going to hold your political party accountable for selling this country out to Putin?

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    The sanctions were against tertiary elements of the Russian FSB and business interests. One of the sanctions (the one against Nordstream 2 specifically, the biggest one) seems to be creating a schism between the US and Germany (and by extension the rest of Europe). That is to say, a lot of these so-called sanctions seems to only exist so someone can say "hey look we sanctioned Russia" and not really a sanction to wound the Russians. Again, the Russian Intelligence service is no Astray the dope dealing degenerate "entrepreneur", they are actually smart and will ask their puppet to do this pretending in order to trick idiots such as yourself.
    You're still under the assumption that you're important enough to warrant addressing. I'll rectify that.

I wasn't asking you. Now go have another mid-life crisis about how nobody likes you and roll up another alt. K thx bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Just because you watched the character in wide-eyed, drooling admiration doesn't change the fact that the character was a vehicle for his beliefs to be belittled. The show LITERALLY debuted with the disclaimer: "The program you are about to see seeks to throw a humorous spotlight on our frailties, prejudices, and concerns. By making them a source of laughter, we hope to show--in a mature fashion--just how absurd they are." It became unexpectedly popular with conservatives too stupid to realize they were being mocked. And it's no wonder, you elected Archie Bunker in contemporary form -- Trump, the self-parody.
    It's hilarious as fuck that you seriously think people watched the show all like YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU TELL THAT DUMB FUCKING POLLACK ARCHIE! YOU FUCKING TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! AND DON'T TAKE NO SHIT FROM THOSE JEFFERSON SPOOKS NEXT DOOR EITHER!!!!!!! FUCK THE JEFFERSONS!!!!!!! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're literally posting in a politics folder, in a thread about politics, complaining about "politics 24/7." Okay, Methais.
    No, I said you obsess over politics 24/7. Because you do, whether you're on the PC or not. It's your life. What were you saying about reading comprehension again?

How amusing that you're calling someone else "triggered" in a post that contained how many insults?
    Those weren't insults. They were observations.

And it's not a deflection; the gif you posted really is accurate, because you're an apologist for the modern-day equivalents of Archie Bunker, and are just as ignorant.
    It is a deflection, you're just too stupid to realize it.

If I had posted a gif with 2 random people in it with the exact same things happening as the Archie gif, would we be having this Archie conversation? No, we wouldn't. Hopefully you can comprehend this. But probably not. Because you're a retard that's literally just being a dumb little twat for the sake of being a dumb little twat.

Again, your poor memory or inability/unwillingness to read that thread doesn't have the power to magically rewrite reality. Best of luck consulting a mirror (or a psychiatrist) about your obvious problems, though.

Thanks for proving this right though, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Speaking of how stupid you are, since there's a 100% chance you'll just keep obsessing over Archie instead of what's happening in the gif, because that's all you know how to do is deflect and fail at sounding intelligent despite being such a tryhard, here's a substitute that is just as accurate as the Archie gif in regards to when non-retards read your toxic crybaby diarrhea:

Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2019 at 03:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A counter intelligence investigation is opened against the sitting president of the United States and the MAGA losers are still only interested in trolling and talking shit.
    Shut up loser men with jobs are talking. And Ashliana too. Who sucks, but is still 48239047239x better than you.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

The sad thing is if Donald was a Democrat you'd be out here everyday with a pitchfork in hand. When are you going to hold your political party accountable for selling this country out to Putin?
    When are you gonna hold time4fun accountable to the damage she's done to your colon? Couch rent or not, that's still pretty fucked up. Unless you enjoy it or something I guess, in which case nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's hilarious as fuck that you seriously think people watched the show all like YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU TELL THAT DUMB FUCKING POLLACK ARCHIE! YOU FUCKING TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! AND DON'T TAKE NO SHIT FROM THOSE JEFFERSON SPOOKS NEXT DOOR EITHER!!!!!!! FUCK THE JEFFERSONS!!!!!!! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You basically ignored what I wrote, and wrote this non-sequitur screed instead. What's wrong? Couldn't deal with what I actually said? Right after you, without a shred of self-awareness or shame tried -- and failed -- to call someone else out for using straw men?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    No, I said you obsess over politics 24/7. Because you do, whether you're on the PC or not. It's your life. What were you saying about reading comprehension again?
    Oh, I'm sorry -- you literally needed it explained to you. Well, you see, Methais, seeing as how we only ever interact with each other on a folder dedicated to politics, that would be the only angle you see. I didn't realize you needed it explained to you that, unlike my observations about you, which are based on your behavior here, yours are fantasies you created. If you could tell the difference between reality and fantasy, you wouldn't be a right-wing blowhard, though, so we'll have to just let that one go.

Those weren't insults. They were observations.
    Like above, you shouldn't need this explained to you, but no, they were insults. Do you "observe" someone breathing through their mouth over the Internet? Nope. Just an insult. But by all means, keep comforting yourself by recycling the same tactic you've been forced to resort to repeatedly: "I'm not embarrassed! YOU'RE embarrassed! YOU'RE so triggered, as I lay out my expletive-filled rant full of fantasies!"

It is a deflection, you're just too stupid to realize it.

If I had posted a gif with 2 random people in it with the exact same things happening as the Archie gif, would we be having this Archie conversation? No, we wouldn't. Hopefully you can comprehend this. But probably not. Because you're a retard that's literally just being a dumb little twat for the sake of being a dumb little twat.
    You're missing the forest for the trees. You picked the perfect gif, as I explained, because Archie is exactly who you are. You've just been 'sperging out since I pointed that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Again, your poor memory or inability/unwillingness to read that thread doesn't have the power to magically rewrite reality. Best of luck consulting a mirror (or a psychiatrist) about your obvious problems, though.
    Thanks for proving this right though, I appreciate it.
    Nope. Posting an image and declaring victory doesn't change your demonstration that you didn't read the thread, or remember the conversation. Much to your obvious dismay, your unilateral declarations don't have the power to transform the universe to fit your delusions.

Speaking of how stupid you are, since there's a 100% chance you'll just keep obsessing over Archie instead of what's happening in the gif, because that's all you know how to do is deflect and fail at sounding intelligent despite being such a tryhard, here's a substitute that is just as accurate as the Archie gif in regards to when non-retards read your toxic crybaby diarrhea:
    You're the one who can't get over being compared to the character you posted.