Page 866 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 366766816856864865866867868876916966 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,660 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...a-inquiry.html

Like I said, there IS a crisis, it's coming from inside the oval office and it's name is Trump.
    So.... They investigated and found nothing. Incredible.

Look at what they basically did though... "We don't like what you did, even though it is within your powers as President, so we're going to investigate you."
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-11-2019 at 08:49 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    How did you think the 2018 elections were going to go? Did you stupidly buy into Trump's claims of a "red wave," urging people to ignore polls?
    I had hoped for one, but didn’t expect one. Because that’s how midterms almost always go.

You can insist you're not embarrassed all you want. The problem for you is that you, collectively, are constantly demonstrating it by moving the goalposts of your defense of Trump. Impotently whining here "I'm not embarrassed! YOU'RE EMBARASSED!" doesn't change anything.
    Feel free to quote any post of mine to demonstrate this. You can’t. Because you’re being extra stupid today. Go cry to this “clique” about it.

Just like the 2018 elections, right? How did your clique's retarded predictions work out this time?
    You seem butthurt that everyone thinks you’re stupid as fuck. This is because you’re butthurt that everyone thinks you’re stupid as fuck.

You didn't have the balls to make a prediction, but you did say cringe-inducing and hilarious shit like this.

If only you had an established record of accurate predictions. Oh well.
    OH NO! It takes some giant hairy balls to guess red or blue when in reality no one has a fucking clue what will happen!!!1 I hoped for red but expected blue because historically that’s how it typically goes. BUT YEAH YOU TOTALLY GOT ME!!!

You must be new to time4fun posts also. Or maybe you’re just even dumber than you present yourself to be anytime you click the post button.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

Like I said, there IS a crisis, it's coming from inside the oval office and it's name is Trump.
    You forgot to quote a part of that article. Here, I'll help:

"No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel’s office both declined to comment."

EXPLOSIVE implications!
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-11-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Which of my political opinions specifically do you disagree with? I've never interacted with you at all before today, and I can say for sure that you've not read the vast majority of political opinions I've posted here. You seem to profess to know a lot about me though.

It is not you versus the world because of your opinions. It is you versus the world because of your attitude. Taernath is a perfect example that you should look up to. He expresses opinions occasionally on both sides of the line based on his own research and understanding, and conveys them in a way that doesn't immediately turn everyone against him. You've chosen another path, obviously.
    So .... you didn't actually address anything I said. You're aware of that, right? Before we get to the nonsensical reply you wrote back? Just so we're on the same page -- that's a concession on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker
    Which of my political opinions specifically do you disagree with?
    Let's see.. Most recently? Immigration and border security. You praised Rocktar for his stance recently, fully endorsing one of his completely stupid posts -- and, by god, was that a stupid post, each part of which can be broken down to show how simplistic and reductionist the logic that makes up his stance are. Shall we actually go through it?

I've never interacted with you at all before today, and I can say for sure that you've not read the vast majority of political opinions I've posted here. You seem to profess to know a lot about me though.
    Okay, buddy. What, pray tell, did I say implying I "know a lot about you"? I said you're part of the right-wing clique on here. Remember that immigration stance mentioned just above?

It is not you versus the world because of your opinions. It is you versus the world because of your attitude. Taernath is a perfect example that you should look up to. He expresses opinions occasionally on both sides of the line based on his own research and understanding, and conveys them in a way that doesn't immediately turn everyone against him. You've chosen another path, obviously.
    You're essentially recycling the same thing you did to PK a month ago, conflating "everyone" with the right-wing clique you've thrown your lot in with. I don't need to couch what I say in terms that won't make your clique clutch their pearls and retreat into their native troglodyte mode. That ship sailed years ago during the 8-year meltdown Methais, PB, Tgo (etc) had during the Obama administration. You weren't around then - at least on your current account - so you might not know how things were before. Ignorance, however, of the atmosphere they've painstakingly fostered, doesn't change anything.

Blog Entries

Can you people stop responding to that idiot Ashliana so he stops posting these walls of retard diarrhea?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

High thought.

What if Putin is Individual1? Whoa bro, like, whoa.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So.... They investigated and found nothing. Incredible.

Look at what they basically did though... "We don't like what you did, even though it is within your powers as President, so we're going to investigate you."
    Where on Earth does it say anywhere they found nothing? The investigation was handed off to the special counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The right wing folks stick around regardless of election results, the left wing folks have life crisis when elections and decisions don't go their way and go cry themselves into a coma for weeks and leave. So sometimes there are no left wing people. And that is when the trolling is gone and the board is at peace.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Nice pivot. And please. The politics folder is almost entirely composed of a half-dozen obsessed right-wingers who eagerly circlejerk each other and constantly dogpile the few people who dare disagree. It's you, not the moderates, not the progressives here to blame -- though you guys, delusionally, can't tell the difference between anyone to the left of Sean Hannity. When was the last time -- if ever -- any of you have called out Wrathbringer? Never? Oh. By all means, keep crying crocodile tears here about the atmosphere that you collectively both create and maintain.
    Are you upset that Wrathbringer called you names? At least you’re not trying to subpoena Kranar, so I guess points for that.

Shut up loser we’re talking here.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-11-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This double posted for some reason but it's just as dumb the second time.
    Last edited by Astray; 01-11-2019 at 08:59 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    High thought.

What if Putin is Individual1? Whoa bro, like, whoa.
    Cohen has already said that individual 1 is Trump.