Page 865 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 365765815855863864865866867875915965 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quoted for when Trump isn't removed from office and wins a 2nd term and you're back on here crying again.
    How did you think the 2018 elections were going to go? Did you stupidly buy into Trump's claims of a "red wave," urging people to ignore polls?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Also, stop projecting your own personal embarrassment onto other people. It's embarrassing. For you. And literally nobody else. Normally I would say keep it up, but in this case it's just pathetic and almost makes me feel sorry for you.
    You can insist you're not embarrassed all you want. The problem for you is that you, collectively, are constantly demonstrating it by moving the goalposts of your defense of Trump. Impotently whining here "I'm not embarrassed! YOU'RE EMBARASSED!" doesn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    And when you're done with that, feel free to quote anything I've ever posted that fits this block of stupid:

And after that, since you're here for entertainment, tell us how you're going to react when Trump is still in office and starts his second term in 2021.
    Just like the 2018 elections, right? How did your clique's retarded predictions work out this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    My prediction: Dems will take over the House, but nothing like the Red Wave of 2010. Maybe have a 5-8 majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    Fully expect the same [as Parkbandit], unfortunately, despite the fact that the economy is booming, unemployment is extremely low, tax cuts, and more. I'm still hoping to see immigration reform and the wall, though. Also, I have to say that nothing would be sweeter than the liberal tears if they don't do well today. All the hollywood and san francisco retards.
    You didn't have the balls to make a prediction, but you did say cringe-inducing and hilarious shit like this.

If only you had an established record of accurate predictions. Oh well.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You might want to google what the word "mirror" means, and look into getting one. How did you figure a conversation you started with this was going to go, my mentally deficient friend? Everything you've said to me in this thread is dripping with antipathy, steeped in disingenuousness ... and you're expecting warm, friendly responses? As if that would be the typical response? That's some Asperger's level lack of understanding how people work on your part.

I'm sorry you're butthurt your clique got called out for refusing to think in the same way you refuse. Your problem. Not mine.
    You're misunderstanding. I didn't and don't expect you to respond positively to what I'm saying to you. I've never seen you say anything positive to anyone, and I was insulting you to begin with. I stand by that because you earned it, and you're kind of a shitty person. What I do expect from you is some kind of logical response, but you go on thinking that it's some sort of clique that's against everything you say. That "clique" is just representative of people on the whole because you don't seem to have the conversational skills to convey your points any better than a monkey flinging shit from its cage at the zoo. If you're not going to learn anything from your mistakes, I've no further intention of pointing them out for you in a way you might learn from. I'll just go back to considering you background noise and occasionally call you an idiot, like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You're misunderstanding. I didn't and don't expect you to respond positively to what I'm saying to you. I've never seen you say anything positive to anyone, and I was insulting you to begin with. I stand by that because you earned it, and you're kind of a shitty person. What I do expect from you is some kind of logical response, but you go on thinking that it's some sort of clique that's against everything you say. That "clique" is just representative of people on the whole because you don't seem to have the conversational skills to convey your points any better than a monkey flinging shit from its cage at the zoo. If you're not going to learn anything from your mistakes, I've no further intention of pointing them out for you in a way you might learn from. I'll just go back to considering you background noise and occasionally call you an idiot, like everyone else.
    Nice pivot. And please. The politics folder is almost entirely composed of a half-dozen obsessed right-wingers who eagerly circlejerk each other and constantly dogpile the few people who dare disagree. It's you, not the moderates, not the progressives here to blame -- though you guys, delusionally, can't tell the difference between anyone to the left of Sean Hannity. When was the last time -- if ever -- any of you have called out Wrathbringer? Never? Oh. By all means, keep crying crocodile tears here about the atmosphere that you collectively both create and maintain.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Nice pivot. And please. The politics folder is almost entirely composed of a half-dozen obsessed right-wingers who eagerly circlejerk each other and constantly dogpile the few people who dare disagree. It's you, not the moderates, not the progressives here to blame -- though you guys, delusionally, can't tell the difference between anyone to the left of Sean Hannity. When was the last time -- if ever -- any of you have called out Wrathbringer? Never? Oh. By all means, keep crying crocodile tears here about the atmosphere that you collectively both create and maintain.
    Which of my political opinions specifically do you disagree with? I've never interacted with you at all before today, and I can say for sure that you've not read the vast majority of political opinions I've posted here. You seem to profess to know a lot about me though.

It is not you versus the world because of your opinions. It is you versus the world because of your attitude. Taernath is a perfect example that you should look up to. He expresses opinions occasionally on both sides of the line based on his own research and understanding, and conveys them in a way that doesn't immediately turn everyone against him. You've chosen another path, obviously.

5. Default

Weird I always got the opinion the politic folder was full of left wing nuts and a few right wingers

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Weird I always got the opinion the politic folder was full of left wing nuts and a few right wingers
    It's fairly even.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Well currently this thread contains an epic fight between Stumplicker and Ashliana about who is the greater retard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's fairly even.
    The right wing folks stick around regardless of election results, the left wing folks have life crisis when elections and decisions don't go their way and go cry themselves into a coma for weeks and leave. So sometimes there are no left wing people. And that is when the trolling is gone and the board is at peace.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The right wing folks stick around regardless of election results, the left wing folks have life crisis when elections and decisions don't go their way and go cry themselves into a coma for weeks and leave. So sometimes there are no left wing people. And that is when the trolling is gone and the board is at peace.
    I haven't seen time4fun spewing her usual retardation. Must be getting another PhD and job.

10. Default

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...a-inquiry.html

Like I said, there IS a crisis, it's coming from inside the oval office and it's name is Trump.