Page 863 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 363763813853861862863864865873913963 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Couldn't understand what I wrote, eh? No surprise there.

Spoiler Alert: Your willful ignorance doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time scraping the dregs of your meth-fried brain for an answer.
    You of all people, except maybe pk and Backlash, talking about willful ignorance, is an amazing demonstration of irony.

I know this is hard for you to follow along with, and I don't expect you to be able to, but I encourage you to try your best anyway. Nice copout attempt though. Exactly the response I expected. Well mostly, as I expected at least some bold italic and underline as it makes your posts look so much more dramatic that people can almost see you foaming all over your keyboard and spraying slobber all over your monitor in your homemade princess dress made out of patches of old tablecloth glued together. And not even good glue, but that bullshit paste stick from art class in like 2nd grade that never worked worth a fuck.

I'm sorry you're upset that the group of you has spent literally years defending a comically corrupt con man with a $5 spray tan -- your inability to deal with reality, though, is your problem. You wouldn't have embarrassed yourselves so badly if your only move wasn't doubling down, quadroupling down, octupling down in the face of unwelcome developments. If you were responsive to facts, though, you probably wouldn't be a conservative, so I guess you'll just have to be ignored as everyone's kooky right-wing uncles with the tin foil hats who listen to Rush Limbaugh all day.
    There you go again projecting your own misery. None of us are embarrassed. Although retards like you really should be. But that would require at least some self awareness, of which you possess none.

If you were responsive to facts, though, you probably wouldn't be a conservative,
    This is amazing coming from a tard like you. If your description begins with "I identify as..." then you're already admitting to being unresponsive to facts.

If you want to see a fantastic demonstration of someone who literally can't deal with reality, just look in the mirror after you get out of the shower and tell yourself, "I'm a strong independent woman!"

But for entertainment purposes, because there's no way this won't be good, please elaborate anyway. I know that rainbow unicorn retards such as yourself tend to gravitate toward the left, but that's really because you're a retard, not because you want to be a unicorn, although only retards think they can be unicorns, so there's that.

And lol @ me doing meth. IS IT BECAUSE MY NAME IN A TEXT GAME IS METHAIS THEREFORE I MUST BE A METHHEAD?!?!?!?!?!

I know you're been eyeing that PC tard belt for a while now, but you're at best only the #3 contender.

PS: Don't mix your heroin with fentanyl. As retarded as you are, you can't continue to entertain us with your chronic retardedness if you're dead.

Don't worry! Those scary, unwelcome facts will go away if you recycle some of your canned responses! Trump won't be headed for an indictment! You can sleep easy tonight.
    Here's a fact that you find scary and unwelcome while ironically telling other people that they can't deal with facts: You're a guy.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-11-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    He’s a chameleon. Changes personality/identity all the time.

I think he’s Mitt Romney.
    LOL he could be Mitt Romney, maybe John Kerry waffling around. He might be getting all buddy buddy arguing against PK, Ashliana etc. just so he can turn around and return to being his usual douchey self, and not be red for awhile. Or perhaps it’s so he can spread green rep to the usual retards, because he’s usually one of the usual retards.

I also forgot this other “I’m going to tell on you!” post. Fun reading
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...78#post1978378
    Semper superne nitens.

4. Default

Rudy Colludy says the WH should be allowed to edit the Mueller report before Congress sees it because there may be mistakes in it that need to be changed...

How fucking stupid is this guy???

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rudy Colludy says the WH should be allowed to edit the Mueller report before Congress sees it because there may be mistakes in it that need to be changed...

Not nearly as stupid as you are. Also, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Not as stupid as "Rudy Colludy" which whoever you copied it from, because you're an unoriginal twat, probably spent weeks if not months coming up with it, you couch dwelling flaccid anus.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-11-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You of all people, except maybe pk and Backlash, talking about willful ignorance, is an amazing demonstration of irony.
    Quite tellingly, I'm constantly telling you how -- specifically -- you're wrong, which you hand waive away. All you ever do, like you did here, is make an assertion that you haven't bothered to demonstrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I know this is hard for you to follow along with, and I don't expect you to be able to, but I encourage you to try your best anyway. Nice copout attempt though. Exactly the response I expected. Well mostly, as I expected at least some bold italic and underline as it makes your posts look so much more dramatic that people can almost see you foaming all over your keyboard and spraying slobber all over your monitor in your homemade princess dress made out of patches of old tablecloth glued together. And not even good glue, but that bullshit paste stick from art class in like 2nd grade that never worked worth a fuck.
    Your refusal to read a response that precisely addresses your nonsensical objection reflects only on you. Interesting imagination, though.

There you go again projecting your own misery. None of us are embarrassed. Although retards like you really should be. But that would require at least some self awareness, of which you possess none.
    Your collective embarrassment is obvious, in the way that you've pivotted from goalpost to goalpost as more of TrumpWorld's criminality becomes a matter of record. Remember when you all stupidly bleated "Witch hunt!" along with Trump, only to find one after another after another after another after another of the people involved pleaded guilty or were found guilty? Then it turned to "oh, well, that was just the criminality of people surrounding Trump before the election! But no collusion!" And now that we know -- thanks to Manafort's retarded lawyer -- that collusion is, in fact, what the case he's pleading guilty to, and failing to cooperate with, is about, and they've certified in federal court that they have the evidence that implicates Trump -- personally.

This is amazing coming from a tard like you. If your description begins with "I identify as..." then you're already admitting to being unresponsive to facts.

If you want to see a fantastic demonstration of someone who literally can't deal with reality, just look in the mirror after you get out of the shower and tell yourself, "I'm a strong independent woman!"

But for entertainment purposes, because there's no way this won't be good, please elaborate anyway. I know that rainbow unicorn retards such as yourself tend to gravitate toward the left, but that's really because you're a retard, not because you want to be a unicorn, although only retards think they can be unicorns, so there's that.

And lol @ me doing meth. IS IT BECAUSE MY NAME IN A TEXT GAME IS METHAIS THEREFORE I MUST BE A METHHEAD?!?!?!?!?!

I know you're been eyeing that PC tard belt for a while now, but you're at best only the #3 contender.

PS: Don't mix your heroin with fentanyl. As retarded as you are, you can't continue to entertain us with your chronic retardedness if you're dead.
    That's quite the imaginative non-sequitur.

Here's a fact that you find scary and unwelcome while ironically telling other people that they can't deal with facts: You're a guy.
    That's the difference between the board reactionaries and everyone else. Fantasies on your end -- observations on everyone else's.

Quite tellingly, I'm constantly telling you how -- specifically -- you're wrong, which you hand waive away. All you ever do, like you did here, is make an assertion that you haven't bothered to demonstrate.

Your refusal to read a response that precisely addresses your nonsensical objection reflects only on you. Interesting imagination, though.

Your collective embarrassment is obvious, in the way that you've pivotted from goalpost to goalpost as more of TrumpWorld's criminality becomes a matter of record. Remember when you all stupidly bleated "Witch hunt!" along with Trump, only to find one after another after another after another after another of the people involved pleaded guilty or were found guilty? Then it turned to "oh, well, that was just the criminality of people surrounding Trump before the election! But no collusion!" And now that we know -- thanks to Manafort's retarded lawyer -- that collusion is, in fact, what the case he's pleading guilty to, and failing to cooperate with, is about, and they've certified in federal court that they have the evidence that implicates Trump -- personally.

That's the difference between the board reactionaries and everyone else. Fantasies on your end -- observations on everyone else's.
    tg;dr

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrbringer View Post
    How interesting. Tell us more.

10. Default

Here's a fun fact. I actually looked at your profile to go back in your posts to find out what the heck you were saying that you feel he's enraged about to see who had a point and who didn't. I couldn't find it, but I did notice a trend. None of your posts contain any substance. They're all "lol ur mad" "lol ur dum" "lol look how dum n mad u r".

I took a screenshot of your last ten posts for reference. All the arguments you're saying people have trouble comprehending here...you didn't make them. These are all nonsense posts just shit talking people's inability to comprehend things. Troll much?

Linked rather than embedded because it's a large image: https://i.imgur.com/CKe1GUb.jpg