Page 859 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869909959 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    ?
    Do you know the details regarding his Discord ban? It's a lot more lucid than Sellstuff1 but still pretty stupid, regardless.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Do you know the details regarding his Discord ban? It's a lot more lucid than Sellstuff1 but still pretty stupid, regardless.
    Not really, just that he went mental and then claimed someone was impersonating him or something.

3. Default

I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not banned from discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not banned from discord.
    You were? At one point, for impersonating someone, saying some shit. It's old news though, can't really hold it against you.

You were? At one point, for impersonating someone, saying some shit. It's old news though, can't really hold it against you.
    not to be confused with die thx being banned from masturbating in any room adjacent to pk
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    not to be confused with die thx being banned from masturbating in any room adjacent to pk
    Correct.

7. Default

I was briefly kicked from a channel (for less than an hour) for calling Naamit a cunt, what, six months ago? For the record, I still have that opinion and have no plans to apologize for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I was briefly kicked from a channel (for less than an hour) for calling Naamit a cunt, what, six months ago? For the record, I still have that opinion and have no plans to apologize for it.
    Wasn't asking you to apologize or change your opinion.

9. Default

Oh this is gonna be good

WASHINGTON — Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s former personal lawyer who implicated him in a scheme to pay hush money to two women claiming to have had affairs with him, has agreed to testify before the House Oversight Committee next month and give “a full and credible account” of his work for Mr. Trump.

Mr. Cohen’s decision to appear before the House Oversight and Reform Committee on Feb. 7 sets the stage for a blockbuster public hearing that threatens to further damage Individual 1's image and could clarify the depth of his legal woes. Mr. Cohen, a consigliere to Mr. Trump when he was a real estate developer and presidential candidate as well as informally as president, was privy to the machinations of Mr. Trump’s inner circle and key moments under scrutiny by both the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and federal prosecutors in New York.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/u...-congress.html

They gonna let Cohen out of jail for lying to testify before Congress? Or did the Democrats rush this meeting so he could testify before he goes to jail for lying?