Page 854 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 354754804844852853854855856864904954 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rep. Don Bacon (R-Neb.) on Wednesday said that U.S. campaigns should not be cooperating with Russia after reports surfaced that President Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort shared polling data with a Russian national and met with the Russian in Spain.

"We shouldn't be cooperating with Russia at all when it comes to our elections. Period," Bacon told Hill.TV's Krystal Ball and Buck Sexton on "Rising."

"I don't care if you're on the Republican side, Democrat side," he continued. "I think it should be a red flag anytime, regardless of party, when you want to meet with anybody from a foreign service to talk about our elections."
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Quote Originally Posted by cwolffpk View Post
    Rep. Don Bacon (R-Neb.) on Wednesday said that U.S. campaigns should not be cooperating with Russia after reports surfaced that President Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort shared polling data with a Russian national and met with the Russian in Spain.

"We shouldn't be cooperating with Russia at all when it comes to our elections. Period," Bacon told Hill.TV's Krystal Ball and Buck Sexton on "Rising."

"I don't care if you're on the Republican side, Democrat side," he continued. "I think it should be a red flag anytime, regardless of party, when you want to meet with anybody from a foreign service to talk about our elections."
    It’s time to upgrade to a wider cork for your ass so you can stop shitting yourself after a rough night of earning couch rent.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-09-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Is this latest "OMG RUSSIA!" outrage really because Manafort supposedly shared polling data with a Russian? There has to be more to this outrage right? The far left hasn't become this pathetic have they?

4. Default

Tgo thinks Republican Don Bacon is a far leftist now..

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo thinks Republican Don Bacon is a far leftist now..
    So my assessment was right? There isn't any more to this story other than Manafort supposedly shared polling data with a Russian and the far left is losing their minds over this so called "news"?

"The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! They want our polling data! IMPEACH!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-09-2019 at 01:00 PM.

6. Default

My assessment was right, Tgo thinks ANYONE that criticizes Trump, including Republicans in Congress and talking heads on Fox News, are radical far leftists.

99.99% of the people losing their shit over "OMG RUSSIA!" are far left nutbags. Androidpk latches onto the other 0.01% in some sort of sad attempt to make it look like he's not part of the far left nutbags.

It's okay, Androidpk. We all already know how crazy you are, no need to try to claim otherwise.

Just keep repeating to yourself "Sharing polling data is collusion. Impeach."

8. Default

In under a year MAGA bots have shifted the goalpost from "There is no evidence of collusion, it's just a vast left wing conspiracy!" to "Okay there's evidence of collusion but who cares!"

I guess you'll resort to anything when your cult is threatened.

9. Default

Imagine caring enough about the politics forum of an unofficial GemStone 4 website to need to create a post archive in order to later feel 'vindicated' I mean lmao

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Just keep calm and start quote recording. When Mueller makes his big reveal you wil be vindicated.
    My interest in the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with feeling vindicated from a small group of obnoxious and toxic trolls. I can see their excuses now though, they'll try to play it off as if they were never Trump fans to begin with and they were secretly hoping Trump gets removed all along.