Page 839 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 339739789829837838839840841849889939 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The Federal government was the one that moved them out. They now have the financial responsibility to move them back in. If a towing company illegally tows your car, it's not your financial responsibility to have it returned if the courts rule in your favor. It's the towing company's.
    We're not talking about my fucking car, we are talking about people coming to this country illegally then saying "Oh...uhh asylum!" Then our government saying "Nope, doesn't look like a legit asylum case, back you go." Then a federal judge saying "Naww dawg, you grant them new asylum cases and bring them back to the US until their cases work through the system, should only take a few years."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The Federal government was the one that moved them out. They now have the financial responsibility to move them back in. If a towing company illegally tows your car, it's not your financial responsibility to have it returned if the courts rule in your favor. It's the towing company's.
    You don't have much experience with towing companies do you? If you car is towed illegally, they just don't charge you to let it out, they aren't going to bring it back to you. If you want extra money you have to go ahead and sue them. Just like each and every single person effected by this would need to sue the US Government to come back, because they aren't going to go looking for them.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-19-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    We're not talking about my fucking car, we are talking about people coming to this country illegally then saying "Oh...uhh asylum!" Then our government saying "Nope, doesn't look like a legit asylum case, back you go." Then a federal judge saying "Naww dawg, you grant them new asylum cases and bring them back to the US until their cases work through the system, should only take a few years."
    No. We're not talking about people coming to this country illegally. We're talking about a ruling stating that their reason for being here was not illegal, and wrongly called illegal.

To my understanding, when a deportation removal happens, the deported is sent back to their country of origin. When a deportation is ruled as having been illegal, the response should be what? "lol jk. walk here from Guyana again and try a second time."? If that were the case you could just fast track all deportations and send them as far away as possible. Problem solved? No more immigration?
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-19-2018 at 03:21 PM.

4. Default

What? I specifically was referring to your post about us pulling troops out of Syria, I even quoted it. The only person who mentions sanctions with you. Honestly are you suffering from a stroke at the moment? It's the only thing that would explain your more-retarded-than-usual posts.
    Yes, I mentioned sanctions then you stupidly brought up war with Russia for no reason. Are YOU having a stroke?

You mean the judge who was appointed to his current position by Clinton? Let me guess, you had no clue he was a Clinton appointee and were relying on some bullshit CNN article you read that left that part out right?
    His initial federal judge position was because of Reagan you twit. Being appointed to the current position he has by Bill Clinton isn't exactly a super big secret. Keep being a mouth breathing Alex Jones wannabe, thinking everyone is a deep state agent of the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes, I mentioned sanctions then you stupidly brought up war with Russia for no reason. Are YOU having a stroke?
    And Trump is pulling US troops out of Syria. Christmas has come early for Putin!
    Stroke it is then. Oh yeah and yet another "NOU!"

6. Default

Yes, good job of showing me not talking about waging war with Russia. GG, loser.

Blog Entries

Yes, good job of showing me not talking about waging war with Russia. GG, loser.
    w/e Mr WW Syria.

Anyways, back to my trading route. These Military Fabrics and Consumer Technologies aren't going to move themselves and pay me.

Clearly you were the inspiration for Ball Fondlers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Clearly you were the inspiration for Ball Fondlers
    He inspired you to fondle balls?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He inspired you to fondle balls?
    You're out of your depth here, swamp man.

Oh, the Saints and LSU suck.