Page 832 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833834842882932 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

If they haven't found a tape of Russian prostitutes urinating on Trump, then they should call off the whole investigation.
    Shut up Fallen go bukkake yourself some more.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Fox News legal analyst Napolitano speculates Trump may have already been indicted in secret to get around the statutes of limitations issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Fox News legal analyst Napolitano speculates Trump may have already been indicted in secret to get around the statutes of limitations issue.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GUYS!!!!!!! TRUMP IS GETTING INDICTED AND JAILED AND THEN EXECUTED AND THEN HILLARY WILL FINALLY BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IT'S JUST ALL BEING DONE IN SECRET SO WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO HEAT UP, NOW IT IS, BUT WE DON'T HAVE A THERMOMETER TO TEST IT BECAUSE IT'S SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

It was sounding like the cantankerous old judge at Flynn's sentencing hearing today was just about to send him to jail. Flynn's lawyers and the special counsel lawyers quickly suggested that the judge postpone the sentencing until 2019 when the judge would be better able to see how useful Flynn had been.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    It was sounding like the cantankerous old judge at Flynn's sentencing hearing today was just about to send him to jail. Flynn's lawyers and the special counsel lawyers quickly suggested that the judge postpone the sentencing until 2019 when the judge would be better able to see how useful Flynn had been.
    So still no collusion, huh? Weird.

Trump attacking our free press again with these two tweets!

One disappointment about DC is the gossip that masquerades as “reporting.” This story has: - Not a SINGLE named or verifiable source - Only ONE on-the-record comment, which is a denial. My dad had a name for junk articles like this: “Birdcage lining.”
    For the record, this is the second @politico article about me in a short period of time with *0* named sources to back claims containing false information. Their articles are printed + distributed to **Congressional offices** - w/ no named sources. It’s really unfortunate.
    Naww just kidding, that's actually the left's latest and greatest star saying those things, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Strangely enough no one has called her out for attacking our free press or said she's trying to destroy our democracy, even though she's saying THE EXACT SAME THING Trump has often attacked the press for. So weird.

Blog Entries

Been hauling gold all day. Almost done, then I can upgrade to an Adder and haul more stuff in less time.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Been hauling gold all day. Almost done, then I can upgrade to an Adder and haul more stuff in less time.
    What the hell you talking about?

9. Default

Everyone was wondering who it was that's fighting Mueller's grand jury subpoena. Turns out it isn't a person, it's a corporation, owned by a currently unnamed country.

My money is on it being Rosneft.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    What a nerd.