Page 829 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 329729779819827828829830831839879929 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You’re a stupid dumb stupiddumbhead.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Soywolf didn’t cite either. Wouldn’t surprise me that PK is soywolf. He probably got bored and decided to just be retarded with his main account.
    They also share time4fun’s dildos.

Confirmed pk is soywolff.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2018 at 03:07 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolffpk View Post
    Grats on becoming cwolffpk.

Feels like it's been weeks since everyone was screaming about how "Individual 1" was going to jail. What's taking SDNY so long to charge Trump with a crime since they have oh so much evidence that he committed one?

Almost as if they don't really have any evidence of a crime and instead used an indictment against Cohen to push a narrative they wanted the mindless lemmings to repeat. And hey look at that, our most well known lemming Androidpk was right there to do their bidding.

What a brave resister!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Feels like it's been weeks since everyone was screaming about how "Individual 1" was going to jail. What's taking SDNY so long to charge Trump with a crime since they have oh so much evidence that he committed one?

Almost as if they don't really have any evidence of a crime and instead used an indictment against Cohen to push a narrative they wanted the mindless lemmings to repeat. And hey look at that, our most well known lemming Androidpk was right there to do their bidding.

What a brave resister!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So no actual answer to my inquiry and just a random tweet from some random nobody?

Never change, Ashliana.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So no actual answer to my inquiry and just a random tweet from some random nobody?

Never change, Ashliana.
    THAT IS ZACK BORNSTEIN THOUGH
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

MAGA trolls believe that shit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    THAT IS ZACK BORNSTEIN THOUGH
    Not to mention the tweet doesn't even make sense.

Manafort and Gates were charged with crimes that had nothing to do with Trump, most of which took place before Trump even ran for president.

Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, which is not a crime he "did for" Trump.

I could go through the rest of the nonsense but why even bother. It's obvious the tweet was thrown out as chum for the likes of morons such as Ashliana and Androidpk who don't care about silly things such as facts, they just want to read as much Trump bashing as they can get their hands on.