Page 781 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781782783791831881 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I said I was pointing out your hypocrisy. It wasn't a deflection. It wasn't me being upset, but go on saying that all you like. Either way, this convo isn't going anywhere so I'll let you get back to circle jerking with the troll gang.
    Nice to see you being completely incapable of rebutting my points and resorting to ad hominem. GG, brosephina.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-04-2018 at 02:03 PM.

From today:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You might want to work on that reading comprehension. And beeteedubs, I never claimed that the second account accidentally agreed with myself. The only "accident" was replying with the wrong account, which is how I was found out. How else do you imagine that happened? Perhaps if you're going to desperately cling to decade-old forum drama, you should get the basic elements right. You might want to lay off the oxycontin for a few days, let your brain catch up.
    Also from today:
    Oh, joy. The seventh (or is it eighth?) person a hysterical conservative has incorrectly accused me of being now? Once again, Kranar has full permission to confirm this is my only account.

No surprise you went from defending a 9/11 truther to pivoting to yet more magical thinking, though. Try again.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?4828-Kierphe

Also, oxys are still around? Guess you would be the one to know, you depressed mongoloid.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Absolutely nobody is surprised that your reading comprehension is so poor that you need this spelled out for you:

A) "Kranar has full permission to confirm this is my only account" isn't mutually exclusive with

B) the notion that I ever, in days long since past, had more than one account.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais

Also, oxys are still around? Guess you would be the one to know, you depressed mongoloid.
    Very convincing.

Absolutely nobody is surprised that your reading comprehension is so poor that you need this spelled out for you:

A) "Kranar has full permission to confirm this is my only account" isn't mutually exclusive with

B) the notion that I ever, in days long since past, had more than one account.

Very convincing.
    How is "Kranar can confirm I only have one account" not mutually exclusive with the fact that you have at least 2 accounts on here?

I like how your go to response for everything when you get called out for being full of shit is "Something something reading comprehension something something" while proving the point being made against you, yet being too dumb to realize it, and then you double down on your stupid even more.

Since you probably didn't understand any of that, I'll dumb it down some for you:

Your other account, Kierphe, still exists, right here on the PC. Therefore you have more than one account. Whether you still post on it or not is irrelevant, as is the fact that you apparently scrubbed all the posts made from it like a dumb twatto.

I know basic thinking is hard for you, especially since you already live in a fantasy world as it is, but 2 > 1.

^ Is this not your other account brings your account total to at least 2, which is still more than 1? Yes. Yes it is.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

How is "Kranar can confirm I only have one account" not mutually exclusive with the fact that you have at least 2 accounts on here?

I like how your go to response for everything when you get called out for being full of shit is "Something something reading comprehension something something" while proving the point being made against you, yet being too dumb to realize it, and then you double down on your stupid even more.

Since you probably didn't understand any of that, I'll dumb it down some for you:

Your other account, Kierphe, still exists, right here on the PC. Therefore you have more than one account. Whether you still post on it or not is irrelevant, as is the fact that you apparently scrubbed all the posts made from it like a dumb twatto.

I know basic thinking is hard for you, especially since you already live in a fantasy world as it is, but 2 > 1.

^ Is this not your other account brings your account total to at least 2, which is still more than 1? Yes. Yes it is.
    I've stated multiple times, over multiple years, when you retards have baselessly accused other people of secretly being me, that Kranar has full permission to verify that I'm not the other person. Does that other account I posted on a decade ago still exist? Yes, because there isn't (or at least, I'm not aware) of an option in vBulletin to delete an account. Have I participated in contentious topics, like in the politics folder, on any other account? Nope.

"I've only posted from one account here in the last decade" isn't functionally different from "I have only one account." You're being literal to the point of being intellectually disingenuous -- or your reading comprehension is comically poor, because you don't understand what colloquial speech is, or you're responding in bad faith. Neither would be surprising. Both make you a jackass.

I've stated multiple times, over multiple years, when you retards have baselessly accused other people of secretly being me, that Kranar has full permission to verify that I'm not the other person. Does that other account I posted on a decade ago still exist? Yes, because there isn't (or at least, I'm not aware) of an option in vBulletin to delete an account. Have I participated in contentious topics, like in the politics folder, on any other account? Nope.

"I've only posted from one account here in the last decade" isn't functionally different from "I have only one account." You're being literal to the point of being intellectually disingenuous -- or your reading comprehension is comically poor, because you don't understand what colloquial speech is, or you're responding in bad faith. Neither would be surprising. Both make you a jackass.
    Have I participated in contentious topics, like in the politics folder, on any other account? Nope.
    My bad, I didn't realize that we're adding stipulations and moving the goal post now. Otherwise feel free to quote where you previously made this stipulation today in your string of outraged depressed loser posts. You won't, because you can't, because you didn't, and now you're trying to move the goal posts. Classic Ashliana.

You: I only have one account! Kranar can confirm this!

Me: You have at least two accounts, everyone knows this

You: No I don't! Reading comprehension!

Me: Here's proof, which everyone including you is already aware of. Stop being a liar.

You: I mean I only have one account that I post in the politics folder with, DUH! Reading comprehension! You're being too literal even though I waited until just now to state this part!

Also you:

I have several accounts on here that I haven't logged into in years.

Know what that means? It means I still have more than one account.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 03:59 PM.

My bad, I didn't realize that we're adding stipulations and moving the goal post now. Otherwise feel free to quote where you previously made this stipulation today in your string of outraged depressed loser posts. You won't, because you can't, because you didn't, and now you're trying to move the goal posts. Classic Ashliana.

You: I only have one account! Kranar can confirm this!

Me: You have at least two accounts, everyone knows this

You: No I don't! Reading comprehension!

Me: Here's proof, which everyone including you is already aware of. Stop being a liar.

You: I mean I only had one account that I post in the politics folder with, DUH! Reading comprehension! You're being too literal even though I waited until just now to state this part!

Also you:

I have several accounts on here that I haven't logged into in years.

Know what that means? It means I still have more than one account.
    You not understanding (or pretending not to understand) colloquial speech doesn't somehow constitute an argument. Nor does doubling down on it. Even humoring you, "I literally have access to only one account" -- the nonsensically literal stance you've taken in order to be a jackass -- changes to the functionally identical "Have I participated in contentious topics, like in the politics folder, on any other account? Nope."

You're exactly as retarded as I think you are if you think that you being forced out of desperation to resort to belligerently word lawyering (because you couldn't find a way to respond substantively) is somehow a win for you.

You not understanding (or pretending not to understand) colloquial speech doesn't somehow constitute an argument. Nor does doubling down on it. Even humoring you, "I literally have access to only one account" -- the nonsensically literal stance you've taken in order to be a jackass -- changes to the functionally identical "Have I participated in contentious topics, like in the politics folder, on any other account? Nope."

You're exactly as retarded as I think you are if you think that you being forced out of desperation to resort to belligerently word lawyering (because you couldn't find a way to respond substantively) is somehow a win for you.
    Feel free to quote the post(s) from today where you stipulated either "I only post in politics from this account!" or "I don't even have access to my other account!" as opposed to shrieking about how Kranar can confirm you only have 1 account and pretty much noting else. Excluding the post I'm quoting now as well as the one before it, because you're retarded enough to quote those and be like "See it's right here!" like a dickwipe.

Kranar would just simply confirm that both accounts belong to you. Kranar also doesn't know which passwords you remember or don't remember. Nor would he give a fuck about any of this in the first place.

You must have increased your estrogen doses, as you seem to think everyone should just know what you're thinking without needing to actually say it.

Keep doubling down on being a massive retard though. It's pretty great.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Feel free to quote the post(s) from today where you stipulated either "I only post in politics from this account!" or "I don't even have access to my other account!" as opposed to shrieking about how Kranar can confirm you only have 1 account and pretty much noting else. Excluding the post I'm quoting now as well as the one before it, because you're retarded enough to quote those and be like "See it's right here!" like a dickwipe.

Kranar would just simply confirm that both accounts belong to you. Kranar also doesn't know which passwords you remember or don't remember. Nor would he give a fuck about any of this in the first place.

Keep doubling down on being a massive retard though. It's pretty great.
    Again: you ignoring the context in which I spoke to as narrowly define it as possible in order to win internet word lawyering points doesn't actually constitute an argument. The point being that I've never been any of the people the hysterical conservatives on here have accused me of being, which Kranar can confirm.

You thinking getting me to clarify from one position to the other as an enormous "win" for you is funny, but sad. Take your victories where you can get them, I suppose.

Again: you ignoring the context in which I spoke to as narrowly define it as possible in order to win internet word lawyering points doesn't actually constitute an argument. The point being that I've never been any of the people the hysterical conservatives on here have accused me of being, which Kranar can confirm.

You thinking getting me to clarify from one position to the other as an enormous "win" for you is funny, but sad. Take your victories where you can get them, I suppose.
    If you can quote the post from today that provides all this context you claim to have offered, I will formally apologize to you.

Otherwise, none of what you're saying changes the fact that:

- You said that you only have one account, with no "...that I post in politics with!" or "...that I remember my login for!" context accompanying it.

- You have more than one account

- You're notorious for being delusional and full of shit and moving goal posts and doubling down on your ultra retardedness.

But like I said, quote/link the post from today where you provided all this context and I'll be happy to apologize.

This also isn't a win/lose situation. It's