Page 771 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 271671721761769770771772773781821871 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    (there is no crime of “collusion”)]
    I'm not gonna read an article from an obvious trumppet troll!!! LOL!!!

Looks like pk is replacing soywolff as the post-opinion-pieces-all-day-every-day-and-treat-them-as-fact tard
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Looks like pk is replacing soywolff as the post-opinion-pieces-all-day-every-day-and-treat-them-as-fact tard
    Tgo01: Collusion isn't a crime, now watch Androidpk cry because I said this.
    Androidpk: Cries because Tgo01 said collusion isn't a crime, calls Tgo01 a MAGA troll.
    A week later.
    Androidpk: This opinion piece says collusion isn't a crime but Trump is going down anyways!

When he isn't NOUing up every single thread he's in he's just embarrassing himself in other ways.

Found this story on Yahoo News feed.

Jerome Corsi files ethics complaint against Mueller
    Semper superne nitens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Found this story on Yahoo News feed.

Jerome Corsi files ethics complaint against Mueller
    Saw a Corsi interview, and if what he said was factual, Mueller is out of line. Basically said that he wanted Corsi to make false statements and agree to a plea deal or else he was going to be charged with lying about his knowledge of a 3 year old email he had forgotten about.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

But perjury traps aren't a thing!!!111

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But perjury traps aren't a thing!!!111
    I mean, they aren't really. Perjury requires you to knowingly and willingly lie. Corsi basically says he unknowingly told a falsehood and was told he could amend his written statement. When he did, the next day they said no, that he lied to them and the plea bargain was his only way out. The reason he is fighting it, unlike some others, is because he knows he didn't do anything wrong. People keep pleading, which is stupid. Let it go to court if you weren't purposely deceitful. Mueller and his team will keep doing this shit, because up until Corsi, no one refused to try and plea out.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-03-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mean, they aren't really. Perjury requires you to knowingly and willingly lie.
    Well yeah, but that's why perjury traps are a thing. The government gets to decide what the truth is and whether or not you were lying.

Sure if we could ensure prosecutors and investigators are 100% ethical then perjury traps wouldn't exist. Unfortunately that's impossible.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-03-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well yeah, but that's why perjury traps are a thing. The government gets to decide what the truth is and whether or not you were lying.

Sure if we could ensure prosecutors and investigators are 100% ethical then perjury traps wouldn't exist. Unfortunately that's impossible.
    No, a jury decides that. Problem is, none of these dudes were going to court, they were plea bargaining.

Proving perjury is pretty goddamn hard unless there is damn near a video of a guy saying "I lied and said this."
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-03-2018 at 07:54 PM.