Page 758 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 258658708748756757758759760768808858 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

I've already spoken my piece about suicide and comments/jokes about it. There's no place on the PC for it, same for racism and bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I've already spoken my piece about suicide and comments/jokes about it. There's no place on the PC for it, same for racism and bigotry.
    You avoided a name. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but there you go. You are incapable of condemning people by name because you agree with them.

Thank you for proving the point.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You avoided a name. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but there you go. You are incapable of condemning people by name because you agree with them.

Thank you for proving the point.
    How many times do I need to mention that person by name? Do I need to write a handwritten note and get it notorized too? Sellstuff1 is a shitty poster and you can quote me on it. Now stop being stupid.

This is like your "I gave Obama a lot of shit!" story you trotted out the other day and it turns out you said you were "mildly concerned" about what Obama was doing.

What a joke.

How many times do I need to mention that person by name? Do I need to write a handwritten note and get it notorized too? Sellstuff1 is a shitty poster and you can quote me on it. Now stop being stupid.
    You acted like I raked you over coals to get that answer. It should've been simple.

I pooped today.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You acted like I raked you over coals to get that answer. It should've been simple.
    No, you got bent out of shape because I didn't phrase my answer exactly how you wanted it, even though the subject was answered plainly.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is like your "I gave Obama a lot of shit!" story you trotted out the other day and it turns out you said you were "mildly concerned" about what Obama was doing.

What a joke.
    Not my problem you can't pick up on sarcasm.

No, you got bent out of shape because I didn't phrase my answer exactly how you wanted it, even though the subject was answered plainly.
    You're pissy because I pressed you for a specific condemnation. Not a plain answer, not a blanket statement. A direct condemning and you acted like I was pulling your teeth with Johnson & Johnson baby pliers.

Blog Entries

Is it strange how none of methais' troll buddies said anything to him when he told someone to warclaidhm themselves?
    That was me. I've done it more than once, and I've been called out for it each time both publicly and in rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.