Page 739 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 239639689729737738739740741749789839 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    irony
    NOU!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I've been wondering a lot lately where exactly we are on the "I don't believe it" / "I don't care" spectrum.

Trump's strategy all along has been to normalize dangerous and criminal actions that aren't normal. There's a reason why Giuliani was sent out to tell everyone about the back door deal between Manafort and Trump's lawyers- his job was to get in front of the story and act casual. That's what the Trump camp has been doing from day one.

So I can't tell at this point how much of this is skepticism and how much of it is just indifference. I honestly would prefer skepticism- I don't know how you UN-normalize these kinds of blatant abuses of power and disregard for the law (and the well being of our country).
    The people still on the Trump train don't care what crimes he's committed. He could come out and admit to everything and they'd still pull out the whataboutisms Fox News spin.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    OH I'm sorry. Instead you said "The noose is tightening."
    Because it is..? And I JUST said that. Trolls have been spamming that "OMG this is it now!" BS for like a year now.

4. Default

According to NYT and MSNBC Rosenstein is still overseeing the OSC, not Whittaker.

Because it is..? And I JUST said that. Trolls have been spamming that "OMG this is it now!" BS for like a year now.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!111111111 THE NOOSE IS STARTING TO TIGHTEN NOW FOR REALLY REALLY REAL THIS TIME!!!!! TRUMP'S GOING DOWN AND HILLARY WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111 11111111111 OMGOMGOMG

According to NYT and MSNBC Rosenstein is still overseeing the OSC, not Whittaker.
    Wonder if Rosenstein told him to fuck off?

7. Default

This is the first time Trump (individual 1) and Putin have been mentioned in the same briefing.

Also check out this podcast interview with Marcy Wheeler, it's good stuff - https://crooked.com/podcast/yo-collusion/
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-29-2018 at 06:31 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Wonder if Rosenstein told him to fuck off?
    I have a feeling Whitaker was told that any obstruction on his part would be him in legal hot water.

CNN fired Marc Lamont Hill for being an anti-semitic piece of shit.

I guess he forgot he can no longer express his hatred of Israel and Jews while CNN is trying to paint Trump and his supporters as anti-semitic. When will these silly liberals learn they have to wait until a Democrat is back in the White House before they can go back to their obvious racist, sexist, Jew hating ways?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CNN fired Marc Lamont Hill for being an anti-semitic piece of shit.

I guess he forgot he can no longer express his hatred of Israel and Jews while CNN is trying to paint Trump and his supporters as anti-semitic. When will these silly liberals learn they have to wait until a Democrat is back in the White House before they can go back to their obvious racist, sexist, Jew hating ways?
    Wrong thread, hombre.