Page 720 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720721722730770820 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff1 View Post
    Trump Just Blurted Out, Unprompted, That He Installed His Pet Attorney General Over the Russia Probe

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...thew-whitaker/

Oh I'm sorry I'll go back to letting you be a racist fascist with your buddies now.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge on Thursday refused to dismiss criminal charges against a Russian company accused by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a propaganda operation to sway the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favor.

The ruling by Judge Dabney Friedrich in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia came after lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting LLC argued the indictment brought against it failed to properly allege a crime.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...rce=reddit.com

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm not going to stop posting here, no matter how many times you rep me, begging for me to stop posting here because of how much I get under your thin skin.

Make sure to note this in your pk diary.
    This is some self unaware fucking gold coming from the you of all people, the one who's so thin skinned that you got so butthurt over forum posts that you tried to track me down and get me fired, dox me to Antifa, etc.

You're a real winner. On opposite day.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

TRUMP LAWYER RUDY GIULIANI’S MYSTERIOUS TIES TO RUSSIA AND FORMER SOVIET UNION GO BACK DECADES, EXPERTS ARGUE

hile lawyer and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani represents President Donald Trump on matters related to the special counsel’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia, Giuliani has maintained his own ties to the Kremlin and its allies.

In the month of October, Giuliani traveled to Armenia at the invitation of a Kremlin-linked businessman to participate in a forum for a Russia-led economic union. That same month, the former New York mayor was also named in a criminal complaint because his former law firm allegedly helped Kazakh fugitives launder stolen money. Both Armenia and Kazakhstan were once part of the Soviet Union, and today their governments, security services and intelligence organizations maintain close ties to Moscow.

But experts say Giuliani’s ties to individuals from the former Soviet Union go back decades—and his lucrative connections to the region have occasionally been intertwined with Trump's.

“One of Giuliani’s earliest associations was with Semyon ‘Sam’ Kislin, who donated money to both his 1993 and 1997 campaigns [for mayor] and was appointed by Giuliani to serve on the New York City Mayor’s Council of Economic Advisors,” Olga Lautman, an investigative reporter who spent three years tracking ties between the Russian mafia and Trump’s associates, told Newsweek.

Kislin's website details that the Russian was an active member of the mayor's council until Giuliani left office in 2001.

“According to FBI and Interpol reports, Kislin, a wealthy commodities trader, was using his company to launder money from Russia to the U.S.,” Lautman added.

Giuliani's former law firm also has longstanding ties to a couple from Kazakhstan who fled their country after being accused of stealing millions.

On October 8, Viktor Khrapunov, the former mayor of the Kazakh city of Almaty, and his wife, Leila Khrapunova, were found guilty of financial fraud, taking bribes and running a criminal organization. They were sentenced to 17 and 14 years in jail respectively. Law enforcement officials say the couple helped launder around $10 billion stolen from their country.

It is unlikely, however, that the Khrapunovs will go to prison anytime soon. The couple is avoiding jail time in Switzerland, where it is exceptionally difficult to get an extradition request approved. Lawyers representing the city of Almaty argue that the couple successfully laundered billions of dollars stolen from Kazakhstan in jurisdictions across the U.S. and the world. There are currently court cases pending against them in California and New York.

Court documents allege that the Khrapunovs have deep ties to Trump’s former adviser Felix Sater, a Russian-born businessman with a criminal history who claims to have been a CIA informant. In 2013, Sater’s development company Bayrock helped the Khrapunovs purchase three condos in Trump Tower Soho and quickly resell the properties.

Financial analysts say it’s likely the purchases were used to launder money.

It is unclear whether Trump was aware of the purchase or of the origin of the funds used to buy the condos. But Giuliani, Trump’s longtime friend and associate, must have been aware that the Khrapunov’s money had a dubious provenance. Years earlier, Giuliani’s law firm helped establish a company in the Netherlands through which some of the couple’s money was funneled.

On October 22, the New York City-based human rights organization Avaaz filed a complaint asking Dutch courts to investigate two companies that were set up in the Netherlands to launder some of the Khrapunovs’ stolen funds.

The companies are Bayrock B.V., the Dutch subsidiary of Sater's former employer Bayrock Group LLC, and KazBay B.V., another company Bayrock Group opened for the Khrapunovs.

KazBay B.V. was registered in 2007 with the assistance of Giuliani’s then-law firm Bracewell & Giuliani LLP.

“Rudy Giuliani's law firm was involved in setting up one of the companies, and there are a bunch of overlapping connections between that company and the other companies connected to the Khrapunovs, like the Switzerland-based company Helvetica Capital S.A.,” Emma Ruby-Sachs, deputy director of Avaaz, told Newsweek.

“One of the concrete connections is that $1.5 million went into KazBay from Bayrock and Helvetica. We also know that the biggest overlap is in the stakeholders and individuals used to set up these companies, and we know there is a connection between this fraud and Felix Sater,” Ruby-Sachs added.

Sater, a longtime adviser of President Trump who attempted to help him set up a Trump Tower in Moscow, is named as a beneficiary in the complaint. Giuliani is personally named over a dozen times in the complaint's footnotes.

t was not the first time Giuliani and his firm had dealt with Kazakhstan. Bracewell & Giuliani LLP had an office in the country as early as 1997, the same year Khrapunov became mayor of Almaty. Giuliani's firm used its office in Kazakhstan to collect donations from U.S. expats for the former mayor's failed presidential bid in 2008. During the campaign in 2007, Giuliani threw a fundraising event in Almaty. It's unclear if he ever traveled to the country personally.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    TRUMP LAWYER RUDY GIULIANI’S MYSTERIOUS TIES TO RUSSIA AND FORMER SOVIET UNION GO BACK DECADES, EXPERTS ARGUE

hile lawyer and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani represents President Donald Trump on matters related to the special counsel’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia, Giuliani has maintained his own ties to the Kremlin and its allies.

In the month of October, Giuliani traveled to Armenia at the invitation of a Kremlin-linked businessman to participate in a forum for a Russia-led economic union. That same month, the former New York mayor was also named in a criminal complaint because his former law firm allegedly helped Kazakh fugitives launder stolen money. Both Armenia and Kazakhstan were once part of the Soviet Union, and today their governments, security services and intelligence organizations maintain close ties to Moscow.

But experts say Giuliani’s ties to individuals from the former Soviet Union go back decades—and his lucrative connections to the region have occasionally been intertwined with Trump's.

“One of Giuliani’s earliest associations was with Semyon ‘Sam’ Kislin, who donated money to both his 1993 and 1997 campaigns [for mayor] and was appointed by Giuliani to serve on the New York City Mayor’s Council of Economic Advisors,” Olga Lautman, an investigative reporter who spent three years tracking ties between the Russian mafia and Trump’s associates, told Newsweek.

Kislin's website details that the Russian was an active member of the mayor's council until Giuliani left office in 2001.

“According to FBI and Interpol reports, Kislin, a wealthy commodities trader, was using his company to launder money from Russia to the U.S.,” Lautman added.

Giuliani's former law firm also has longstanding ties to a couple from Kazakhstan who fled their country after being accused of stealing millions.

On October 8, Viktor Khrapunov, the former mayor of the Kazakh city of Almaty, and his wife, Leila Khrapunova, were found guilty of financial fraud, taking bribes and running a criminal organization. They were sentenced to 17 and 14 years in jail respectively. Law enforcement officials say the couple helped launder around $10 billion stolen from their country.

It is unlikely, however, that the Khrapunovs will go to prison anytime soon. The couple is avoiding jail time in Switzerland, where it is exceptionally difficult to get an extradition request approved. Lawyers representing the city of Almaty argue that the couple successfully laundered billions of dollars stolen from Kazakhstan in jurisdictions across the U.S. and the world. There are currently court cases pending against them in California and New York.

Court documents allege that the Khrapunovs have deep ties to Trump’s former adviser Felix Sater, a Russian-born businessman with a criminal history who claims to have been a CIA informant. In 2013, Sater’s development company Bayrock helped the Khrapunovs purchase three condos in Trump Tower Soho and quickly resell the properties.

It is unclear whether Trump was aware of the purchase or of the origin of the funds used to buy the condos. But Giuliani, Trump’s longtime friend and associate, must have been aware that the Khrapunov’s money had a dubious provenance. Years earlier, Giuliani’s law firm helped establish a company in the Netherlands through which some of the couple’s money was funneled.

On October 22, the New York City-based human rights organization Avaaz filed a complaint asking Dutch courts to investigate two companies that were set up in the Netherlands to launder some of the Khrapunovs’ stolen funds.

The companies are Bayrock B.V., the Dutch subsidiary of Sater's former employer Bayrock Group LLC, and KazBay B.V., another company Bayrock Group opened for the Khrapunovs.

KazBay B.V. was registered in 2007 with the assistance of Giuliani’s then-law firm Bracewell & Giuliani LLP.

“Rudy Giuliani's law firm was involved in setting up one of the companies, and there are a bunch of overlapping connections between that company and the other companies connected to the Khrapunovs, like the Switzerland-based company Helvetica Capital S.A.,” Emma Ruby-Sachs, deputy director of Avaaz, told Newsweek.

“One of the concrete connections is that $1.5 million went into KazBay from Bayrock and Helvetica. We also know that the biggest overlap is in the stakeholders and individuals used to set up these companies, and we know there is a connection between this fraud and Felix Sater,” Ruby-Sachs added.

Sater, a longtime adviser of President Trump who attempted to help him set up a Trump Tower in Moscow, is named as a beneficiary in the complaint. Giuliani is personally named over a dozen times in the complaint's footnotes.

t was not the first time Giuliani and his firm had dealt with Kazakhstan. Bracewell & Giuliani LLP had an office in the country as early as 1997, the same year Khrapunov became mayor of Almaty. Giuliani's firm used its office in Kazakhstan to collect donations from U.S. expats for the former mayor's failed presidential bid in 2008. During the campaign in 2007, Giuliani threw a fundraising event in Almaty. It's unclear if he ever traveled to the country personally.
    Who cares about Russia when Democrats ponder the use of nuclear weapons on their own cattle....I mean citizens.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by soywolff1 View Post

TR;DR
    Last edited by Methais; 11-17-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    TR;DR
    TL;DR: Giuliani's featured on Trump's piss-tapes owned by Putin to be used as blackmail against America, and you're so blinded by nationalism you couldn't give a single fuck.

TL;DR: Giuliani's featured on Trump's piss-tapes owned by Putin to be used as blackmail against America, and you're so blinded by nationalism you couldn't give a single fuck.
    So... in your head... what has Russia received in the past 2 years because of this blackmail?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... in your head... what has Russia received in the past 2 years because of this blackmail?
    Obviously they received the loss of sales of Natural Gas to Poland(US Signed a 24 year deal with them to buy our Natural Gas instead of Russia's) and increased US troops presence on their border. Trump sure is their puppet!
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-18-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Obviously they received the loss of sales of Natural Gas to Poland(US Signed a 24 year deal with them to buy our Natural Gas instead of Russia's) and increased US troops presence on their border. Trump sure is their puppet!

NOT YOU, YOU JACKASS! I was speaking directly with the new herpderp of the boards!

Way to fuck things up.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

NOT YOU, YOU JACKASS! I was speaking directly with the new herpderp of the boards!

Way to fuck things up.
    I was speaking for him, because he'd only respond with calling you a fascist and a bunch of homophobic slurs.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Shut up cwolff