Page 714 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715716724764814 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Hey, what happened to that stuff you stole from Ososis?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You require a source for any instance of a person voting more than once or an illegal voting?

Are you legit serious right now?
    Damn straight. You asking that tells me you aren't. Back up the claims otherwise they are lies. Oh, I forgot, thats how republicans stay in power. Lying to their base, frauding real voters, and electoral rigging.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Hey, what happened to that stuff you stole from Ososis?
    The stuff I returned to Ososis? You should try being a little less of a weeping pussy about shit you have no idea about.

Blog Entries

The stuff I returned to Ososis? You should try being a little less of a weeping pussy about shit you have no idea about.
    Yeah, he had such nice things to say about your scammer ass. You enjoy being a piece of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You require a source for any instance of a person voting more than once or an illegal voting?

Are you legit serious right now?
    Here you go, a source: https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...lty/459718001/

Yeah, he had such nice things to say about your scammer ass. You enjoy being a piece of shit?
    What did I scam, exactly?

Blog Entries

What did I scam, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    No shit? Well, Clairette AND the name he used to play under disappeared with my gear for...shit I think it was over 6 months each time, really screwing me over. I played nice and got my all my stuff back or paid for (some payments were made by the people he gifted MY shit too), then it continued into polite chit chat. Not sure why, it just flowed from manipulating him to get my stuff into actual convertsations. I don't think I ever really put him in his place about it all. I think he thinks we are still friends, despite fucking me over repeatedly with no repercussions.. In any case, I'm in a bit of a fuck off mood, so lets clear this up

Fuck you Clairette/Skaster/Tarvok/Chenni/Malthrick/Stanval, fuck you till you die from it. I honestly thought you were mcgyver, and I don't have anything to say that could be more insulting.
    Look at that shit. You GIFTED his stuff and he had to PAY to get it back. You are a shady person.

Look at that shit. You GIFTED his stuff and he had to PAY to get it back. You are a shady person.
    A) This is certainly on-topic.

B) Re-read what he fucking wrote, you absolute illiterate mongoloid. He got all of his shit back, he didn't pay for any of it, and I reimbursed him for a weapon that he loaned me on a permanent basis after he refused to take it back after it was worked on and modified. The weapon was a 6x perfect falchion that I ended up paying 10m for out of pocket in order to replace after he refused to take it back. Let it be known that I gave everything back to him that he loaned to me, and then some.

C) What the fuck is wrong with people doxxing folks on these boards? Can you honestly not discuss something without misinterpreting shitty rumors?

Blog Entries

A) This is certainly on-topic.

B) Re-read what he fucking wrote, you absolute illiterate mongoloid. He got all of his shit back, he didn't pay for any of it, and I reimbursed him for a weapon that he loaned me on a permanent basis after he refused to take it back after it was worked on and modified. The weapon was a 6x perfect falchion that I ended up paying 10m for out of pocket in order to replace after he refused to take it back. Let it be known that I gave everything back to him that he loaned to me, and then some.

C) What the fuck is wrong with people doxxing folks on these boards? Can you honestly not discuss something without misinterpreting shitty rumors?
    A) No one gives a fuck about topics here, except when they are looking like a fucking idiot, welcome to the PC

B) I read exactly what he wrote "or paid for (some payments were made by the people he gifted MY shit too)". You gave some of his shit away and he had to pay to get it back you skeevy piece of shit. I'll take his word over yours. That last line he posted really seals it.

C) It isn't doxxing, you made it obvious from the start exactly who you are.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-15-2018 at 04:54 PM.