Page 699 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749799 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's amazing watching some of the worst people on PC telling someone else they're terrible. This is one of the saddest troll fests I've seen in a while. And that's saying something.
    According to your own words Androidpk is a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, and an Islamophobe, one of the worst kinds of people who can possibly exist. Why are you now defending him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    According to your own words Androidpk is a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, and an Islamophobe, one of the worst kinds of people who can possibly exist. Why are you now defending him?
    Trump hate brings together the biggest of retards.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's because she's a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, and an Islamophobe, one of the worst kinds of people who can possibly exist.

And because they share butthurt together. Him more than her though, if we're speaking in a literal sense...

Last edited by Methais; 10-22-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's amazing watching some of the worst people on PC telling someone else they're terrible. This is one of the saddest troll fests I've seen in a while. And that's saying something.
    Welcome back. The toxicity on these boards have been low since you’ve been gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Welcome back. The toxicity on these boards have been low since you’ve been gone.
    Oh honey, you don't know a thing about toxicity. time4fun has a PhD in it, she taught it and she has been more toxic than anyone in the history of this forum.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Oh honey, you don't know a thing about toxicity. time4fun has a PhD in it, she taught it and she has been more toxic than anyone in the history of this forum.
    Reported for the following:

- Lack of ROFL opener
    - Using a comma instead of ellipsis after "Oh honey"

Enjoy your ban noob.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Oh honey ...

ROFL!!! You don’t know a thing about toxicity. time4fun has two PhDs in it, taught it, made millions, got a red Tesla and 2 OHBs, and has been more toxic than anyone in the history of this forum.
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    ROFL

Oh honey...

You don’t know a thing about toxicity. time4fun has two PhDs in it, taught it, made millions, got a red Tesla and 2 OHBs, and has been more toxic than anyone in the history of this forum.
    FTFY
    FTFY
    Last edited by Methais; 10-23-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    FTFY
    Reported.

10. Default

Some Fox News reporter/GOP operative tried to get women to lie under oath and accuse Mueller of sexual assault in return for $20,000. FBI is already investigating him and his accomplice who got busted.