Page 678 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1785786286686766776786796806887287781178 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Busy day for the grand jury on Friday, they'll be hearing from Credico and now Jerome Corsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Busy day for the grand jury on Friday, they'll be hearing from Credico and now Jerome Corsi.
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 THIS IS FINALLY IT!!! IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!1111111

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 THIS IS FINALLY IT!!! IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!1111111
    I got my bunker stocked in case the worst happens.

4. Default

George Papadopoulos is being sentenced tomorrow afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    George Papadopoulos is being sentenced tomorrow afternoon.
    OMGOMGOMGOMG GUYS!!!! GUYS!!! THIS IS FINALLY IT GUYS!!!!1 OMGOMGOMG IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMG GUYS!!!! GUYS!!! THIS IS FINALLY IT GUYS!!!!1 OMGOMGOMG IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!11

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Mueller is finished with Flynn and ready for him to be sentenced.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ynn-sentencing

Special counsel Robert Mueller is asking a federal judge in Washington, D.C., to move forward with the sentencing of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, nearly 10 months after he pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about his Russia contacts.

The development Monday comes after repeated delays in Flynn's sentencing.

“The matter is now ready to be scheduled for sentencing,” Mueller’s prosecutors wrote in a joint filing with Flynn’s defense attorneys on Monday. They requested that Judge Emmet D. Sullivan set a date for sentencing, suggesting Nov. 28 or seven business days after that.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 09-17-2018 at 05:00 PM.

8. Default

The timing is very interesting.

9. Default

Trump has ordered the release of unredacted files on various people:

"At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications," the White House said in a statement.
    He's going to release selectively unredacted pages of Page's FISA warrant application-potentially exposing sources and methods- just to muddy the waters.

I had wondered what his next, extreme move would be. I guess this is it.
    Last edited by time4fun; 09-17-2018 at 05:54 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The timing is very interesting.
    How so?