Page 66 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768761161665661066 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said special counsel Robert Mueller should take a look at reports that President Trump tried to fire him last summer.

"I don't know if the story is true or not, but I know this, Mueller should look at it," Graham said on ABC's "This Week."

Graham's comments follow a New York Times report this week saying Trump wanted to fire Mueller last June.
    Trump reportedly backed off of the order when White House counsel Don McGahn threatened to quit.

"Don McGahn, if the story is true in the New York Times, did the right thing, and the good news is the president listened," Graham said.

"The investigation needs to go forward without political interference, and I'm sure it will," he continued. “As a matter of fact, I think Mr. Mueller is the perfect guy to get to the bottom of all this, and he will.”

"I see no evidence President Trump wants to fire Mueller now," he continued. "I don't know what happened back last year, but it's pretty clear to me that everybody in the White House knows it would be the end of President Trump's presidency if he fired Mr. Mueller."
    So now we are listening to Lindsey Graham?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    All for one man who can "talk real good..."

I cry.
    What does Obama with his Teleprompter have to do with it?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-28-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So now we are listening to Lindsey Graham?

Is he not a Republican?

4. Default

A Republican member of the House Intelligence Committee said he supports Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s potential interference in the 2016 election and Donald Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Rep. Trey Gowdy said he “100 percent” supports Mueller.

“I told my Republican colleagues, ‘Leave him the hell alone’ and that’s still my advice,” Gowdy said.

Blog Entries

It's capable of mid-air refueling, so, pretty much indefinitely as long as the logistics are available.
    Came by a guy talking about a helicopter he piloted in Vietnam that could have it's lubrication systems serviced in flight so I think we can assume AF-1 can stay in flight indefinitely. I would be willing to bet every critical system is serviceable in flight.

Says somewhere it's designed to accommodate up to 70 passengers. 24 million really is not a whole lot considering what's being accomplished.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Is he not a Republican?
    In name only. Come on dude, Graham?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

In name only. Come on dude, Graham?
    Yes, Graham. Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean he isn't a Republican. That's not how this works.

Blog Entries

Yes, Graham. Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean he isn't a Republican. That's not how this works.
    Graham will say anything, honestly man, Lindsey is a POS and should not be trusted at all. There's nothing more that fucker would love than to find some bullshit to implicate Russia, he's a fucking warmonger.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

9. Default

Graham will say anything, honestly man, Lindsey is a POS and should not be trusted at all. There's nothing more that fucker would love than to find some bullshit to implicate Russia, he's a fucking warmonger.
    Spoken like a Putin apologist.

Blog Entries

Spoken like a Putin apologist.
    What reason do I have to dislike Putin or the Russian people?

Is Hillary Clinton a terrible human being?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984