Page 632 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1325325826226306316326336346426827321132 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No, they do not make you what they label you. You own that and you have a responsibility to not be racist.

Now I am familiar with the racial anxiety that helped,elect trump. I'm not saying that anxiety isn't real. I'm saying that it's dumb as fuck to feel this anxiety and let it influence your vote

Whatabouting again? Thats all youve got. Did you answer the collusion yes or no question yet?
    Just because you want to label everyone a racist doesn't make them racist. I'm not apologizing for shit.

I said I'm not a white supremacist, that's all you're getting.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You said you were a white nationalist. Several times. You also defended the Alt-Right repeatedly, attacked the counter-protesters in NC, and often talked about the plight of white christian males in this country while dismissing racism against other people. You've used a white power hashtag several times, and you've had several rants using alt-right language like beta male/cucks, Plus there was the whole racist rants on lnet thing you did a bit after leaving the boards.

And the best part? You are in a perpetual victim stance about being called a racist.

Honey- you're a mentally unstable racist.

It's okay- plenty of weak-willed, unstable people fall victim to extremist ideologies. Just try not to blow anything up.
    Or you could just come out and say this all stems from you being butt hurt over a story line I was running that had Christian overtones in it. That's what this is really about isn't it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Whatabouting again?
    I'll take that as a no

So you give the racist Asian lady a pass for being a raging racist because she's Asian, right?

My my, what a little racist you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Just because you want to label everyone a racist doesn't make them racist. I'm not apologizing for shit.

I said I'm not a white supremacist, that's all you're getting.
    Interesting couple sentences there. Note that I've not asked for an apology. I said not to be racist even if your feelings get hurt.

Then you hedge by saying you're not a white supremacist but won't go further. Theres a hell of a lot of wiggle room there.

I think you want to tell us your real feelings but are afraid of the criticism you will get.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Or you could just come out and say this all stems from you being butt hurt over a story line I was running that had Christian overtones in it. That's what this is really about isn't it.
    It's about you saying: I'm a white nationalist....I'm not chiding when I say that. i.e. I'm a white nationalist, and I am being completely serious

You were quoted twice as saying you were a white nationalist. You were quoted defending the white nationalist movement. And you were quoted using a racial slur and a white power hashtag.

Seriously, no one is buying this act of yours.

It's actually pretty funny.

Neveragain: "I'm a white nationalist. There's nothing wrong with the alt-right. White Christian males are the real victims in this country. #WhitePower"

Me: "You're a racist. You called yourself a racist. You sympathize with racists. You use racist language and arguments constantly"

Tgo: "God T4F, you're such a racist! Leave that poor victim alone!"

Oh Tgo. He's never met a racist he didn't like and desperately need to defend.
    Where did I say to leave the poor victim alone?

It's just funny watching you work. "I'm gonna prove what a racist you are! Here is a conversation where I was being my whiny little racist self yet again!"

It's like watching someone prove to the police they couldn't have possibly robbed the bank that night because they were busy murdering a homeless person.

I had forgotten about most of the racist shit you posted in 2015/2016, but here you are reminding everyone and not thinking twice about it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-19-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'll take that as a no

So you give the racist Asian lady a pass for being a raging racist because she's Asian, right?

My my, what a little racist you are.
    Please feel free to make any assumptions you like. I give you permission.

Have you answered the collusion question yet?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Where did I say to leave the poor victim alone?

It's just funny watching you work. "I'm gonna prove what a racist you are! Here is a conversation where I was being my whiny little racist self yet again!"

It's like watching someone prove to the police they couldn't have possibly robbed the bank that night because they were busy murdering a homeless person.

I had forgotten about most of the racist shit you posted in 2015/2016, but here you are reminding everyone and not thinking twice about it.
    Except you know I was humorously paraphrasing. And then- in order to divert attention away from the fact that I was accurately calling you out for rushing to defend an admitted racist- you pretended not to know that and tried to shift the subject.

This little game of yours- pulling out an insignificant part of a post, intentionally misconstruing it, and then using it to avoid having to deal with the substance of a post is juvenile. If the only way you can handle an argument is by ignoring the substance of the argument- then you shouldn't be in the conversation.

Blog Entries

It's about you saying: I'm a white nationalist....I'm not chiding when I say that. i.e. I'm a white nationalist, and I am being completely serious

You were quoted twice as saying you were a white nationalist. You were quoted defending the white nationalist movement. And you were quoted using a racial slur and a white power hashtag.

Seriously, no one is buying this act of yours.
    Post the lnet rant, please. I'm begging you to expose you and your group of friends little game.

#asianpower

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Except you know I was humorously paraphrasing.
    Only you can use humor?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984