Page 602 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1025025525926006016026036046126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Plus Randy Quaid would have never saved Earth.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Randy Credico has been subpoenaed to testify in front of the Grand Jry.

Credico is the person Stone says was the back channel between him and Assange

Randy Credico has been subpoenaed to testify in front of the Grand Jry.

Credico is the person Stone says was the back channel between him and Assange
    We're starting to see some Roger Stone action. One of his former aide is also refusing to testify and was held in contempt. He and his atty are using the contempt as a way to appeal the constitutionality of the Mueller probe.

"The government wanted to hold him in contempt. We agreed and the reason we agreed is that in order to appeal Judge Howell's... decision, challenging the constitutionality of the special counsel," Kamenar told reporters. "You have to have a contempt order in order to go to the court of appeals."

"So, she obliged, issued the contempt order, and she stated until Monday by which we have to file our notice of appeal in the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals," Kamenar added. "Thereafter, the case will be briefed and argued to the court of appeals and depending on the decision there, this case is likely to end up in the United States Supreme Court."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-s...mueller-probe/

4. Default

Kristin Davis testified in front of the grand jury today regarding Stone. Can't say I know what the connection is. Financial I'm guessing. Credico is due in front of the grand jury September 9th so Giuliani isn't going to be very pleased..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    We're starting to see some Roger Stone action. One of his former aide is also refusing to testify and was held in contempt. He and his atty are using the contempt as a way to appeal the constitutionality of the Mueller probe.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-s...mueller-probe/
    Yeah- which won't work. But it could delay things. The question is- why? To what end?

6. Default

The question is- why? To what end?
    Kavanaugh

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Kavanaugh
    I wasn't aware of any connection between him and Miller

I wasn't aware of any connection between him and Miller
    They need Kavanaugh to get in position to make a ruling when they do some shit to get this investigation shut down.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They need Kavanaugh to get in position to make a ruling when they do some shit to get this investigation shut down.
    This. Delay long enough, force SCOTUS to get involved, Kavanaugh provides cover while Trump dishes out pardons for every one.

And you guys call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorist. Holy shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2018 at 04:28 PM.