Page 560 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 604605105505585595605615625706106601060 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You just want one on your back but your PI is too busy tracking down IPs.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's pretty astounding to think of the millions of people watching Fox News and nodding- "Yeah, it IS okay to work with our greatest geopolitical enemy to throw our election in the direction they want in exchange for lifting sanctions we imposed for their election meddling and illegal annexation of another country. And if you lie about what you did and try to convince the country that said enemy didn't interfere in our elections at all- paving the way for them to do it again, so what? At least we're not one of those unpatriotic liberals!"

That's...literally what's happening right now. And these people are patting themselves on the backs and calling themselves great, patriotic Americans.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who the hell was cheering on Bundy taking over a federal building? I sure as hell wasn't so your comment is already false. Try again.
    I'm sure there are people who are pissed about one thing but cheer for the other thing. Hypocrites aren't exclusive to either political lean. She has all but admitted to being racist though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Which isn't racist at all.
    You're right, it isn't.

Here's something that is though:

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Oh hi. Can I get some dark coffee?
    I see you like your coffee like I like my Presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm sure there are people who are pissed about one thing but cheer for the other thing. Hypocrites aren't exclusive to either political lean. She has all but admitted to being racist though.
    Yeah I'm sure there are some people out there who cheered on Bundy, but I don't recall any prominent names nor was it any big wave of people or something. Didn't it turn out like 20 people in the building were actually FBI informants and it was just like 3 or 4 people who were the actual law breakers?

From what I recall at the time almost everyone thought they were idiots or just didn't care one way or the other until people started saying shit like "If they were Muslim then they would have already been labeled terrorists and shot!" and people called bullshit on that narrative.

So the same group of people that cheered Bundy and his white friends taking over government buildings now looks at a group of black men and is incensed that they aren't being respectful to their white-incredibly racist- President.

But yeah, nothing racial going on here.

The whole "show some respect boy" narrative has been going on for a long time. And it's not about a point of disagreement over civics.
    Calling someone "boy" isn't a racist-against-black-people thing like you so badly wish it was, sorry. White people use it just as much, at least in the south, regardless of the race of the person they're talking to.

Kratos must be racist too according to your logic. I guess everything is racist when you see skin color before literally everything else in any situation like you do.

Last edited by Methais; 07-27-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure there are some people out there who cheered on Bundy, but I don't recall any prominent names nor was it any big wave of people or something. Didn't it turn out like 20 people in the building were actually FBI informants and it was just like 3 or 4 people who were the actual law breakers?

From what I recall at the time almost everyone thought they were idiots or just didn't care one way or the other until people started saying shit like "If they were Muslim then they would have already been labeled terrorists and shot!" and people called bullshit on that narrative.
    I didn't follow it a lot. I honestly just thought they were a bunch of those whacko sovereign citizen types that don't respect any law enforcement unless the are elected into office (such as a sheriff).

Funny thing, I also couldn't care less about the kneeling shit. I don't agree with the method of their protest, but I agree that it is their right. I also believe it is the right of their employer to fire them or place other penalties on them for what they do during working hours.

I honestly don't understand why T4Racism linked the two things because they aren't even remotely the same.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Calling someone "boy" isn't a racist-against-black-people thing like you so badly wish it was, sorry. White people use it just as much, at least in the south, regardless of the race of the person they're talking to.

Kratos must be racist too according to your logic. I guess everything is racist when you see skin color before literally everything else in any situation like you do.

I've always used it for people under a certain age. Grew up in Louisiana. Never heard of it as specifically being for black people or racist, except in movies about the '50s. There are other words people use if they want to be racist.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-27-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've always used it for people under a certain age. Grew up in Louisiana. Never heard of it as specifically being for black people or racist, except in movies about the '50s. There are other words people use if they want to be racist.
    We use son a lot too, and I've heard comments on it from mid-Westerners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    We use son a lot too, and I've heard comments on it from mid-Westerners.
    Aw shit son.