Page 546 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 464464965365445455465475485565966461046 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

The only status quo Trump has "busted up" are the ethical norms of financial divestment, prohibition of nepotism, and social mores of personal behavior of the president, though perhaps one could argue that he has indeed empowered alt-right trolls like you to more freely express their racism openly rather than in dog-whistles.

Other than that, by "status quo," you should more accurately write "U.S. strategic interests and alliances," which, yes, he's definitely damaged. A pity you're too ignorant to care.

Okay. Even taking you at your word, that still doesn't change the fact that Trump apologists use it as a pretext to shut your already-atrophied brains off for the same reasons I stated: They, unlike you, were able to divorce their personal identities from the word "Republican" and acknowledge the reality that Trump is wildly unfit for office.

Ah, yes.. the approval ratings that Trump himself, and many of you here, routinely claim are fake as soon as they drop, and suddenly they're real when they climb. Magic! If you actually cared enough to read the polling results, though, you'd see that his numbers among independents are dropping, and the raise in the total number is based on intransigent right-wingers like yourself contorting themselves into pretzels into defending him from criticism. His performance in Helsinki was completely transparent to anyone who isn't completely blinded by ideology.

The funniest thing here is that, in a single sentence, you've exposed profound ignorance in a dozen different ways. Trump's entire movement is centralized around energizing the *old,* white, Christian population that is insecure and resentful that they're on their way to becoming an ever-dwindling minority and Christianity is headed for a crash in the west. He had a good strategy for winning the GOP primary, but no interest in being a president for all Americans.

Trump is exceedingly popular with that ever-dwindling minority, and completely radioactive with everyone else. The data among the young doesn't lie: You've driven generations of people away from conservatism and religion in exchange for short-term gain -- which, comically, doesn't even benefit you personally. You, yourself, got played hard. Enjoy that pyrrhic victory, though, before Trump comes crashing down and the GOP ends up in minority control for decades again (like they were for almost 50 years in the 20th century).

cringe. That aside, I don't believe I've seen any Democrats -- prominent, or otherwise -- come close to advocating "open borders." A pity your intellectual curiosity never took you beyond the "boarders" of Breitbart, Infowars and the Drudge Report, as you apparently can't tell the difference between reality and Trump's rhetoric.

Universal income, on the other hand, isn't a strict left vs. right issue, though I'm sure you've only familiarized yourself with a retarded conservative caricature of the notion. You not bothering to understand that just means more risk for the GOP as technological advancements will definitely take the jobs of the voters the GOP relies on throughout the mid-west and south. By all means, continue to dig your head in the sand here like you do with everything else.

Something we actually agree on! Only, I'm not the one stupid enough to believe that somehow my life is affected by someone choosing to call themselves something other than a man or woman. And though I live in one of the most liberal places in America, somehow, I've never met a single person who asked to be called "they" or "xe" or "ze." I wonder why that is? Is it due to my being lucky, or have you been manipulated by clickbait outrage "news"? Oh well.
    You, also, are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    That's sort of the Right's thing. RINOs, fake news, biased fact checkers, skewed polls (copyright 2012), liberal bias academics, biased CBO reports (which...lol), etc.

Part of this stems from the unholy Union between big business and the religious right. One has extensive experience in misleading the public, and the other has spent their whole lives thinking that if they believe in something, it must be true.

It's ruining this country. Half of it has been extensively brainwashed to believe that all information that contradicts their beliefs is part of a massive conspiracy to trick them.

They're the political equivalent of anti-vaccers. They've been conditioned to mistrust the only institutions that can provide them with the facts that would make them realize they're wrong. So there's really no way to reach them.

Meanwhile, convervative politicians, conservative media, and corporate America are laughing themselves silly on the way to the bank.
    Damn you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You, also, are retarded.

Blog Entries

The only status quo Trump has "busted up" are the ethical norms of financial divestment, prohibition of nepotism, and social mores of personal behavior of the president, though perhaps one could argue that he has indeed empowered alt-right trolls like you to more freely express their racism openly rather than in dog-whistles.

Other than that, by "status quo," you should more accurately write "U.S. strategic interests and alliances," which, yes, he's definitely damaged. A pity you're too ignorant to care.

Okay. Even taking you at your word, that still doesn't change the fact that Trump apologists use it as a pretext to shut your already-atrophied brains off for the same reasons I stated: They, unlike you, were able to divorce their personal identities from the word "Republican" and acknowledge the reality that Trump is wildly unfit for office.

Ah, yes.. the approval ratings that Trump himself, and many of you here, routinely claim are fake as soon as they drop, and suddenly they're real when they climb. Magic! If you actually cared enough to read the polling results, though, you'd see that his numbers among independents are dropping, and the raise in the total number is based on intransigent right-wingers like yourself contorting themselves into pretzels into defending him from criticism. His performance in Helsinki was completely transparent to anyone who isn't completely blinded by ideology.

The funniest thing here is that, in a single sentence, you've exposed profound ignorance in a dozen different ways. Trump's entire movement is centralized around energizing the *old,* white, Christian population that is insecure and resentful that they're on their way to becoming an ever-dwindling minority and Christianity is headed for a crash in the west. He had a good strategy for winning the GOP primary, but no interest in being a president for all Americans.

Trump is exceedingly popular with that ever-dwindling minority, and completely radioactive with everyone else. The data among the young doesn't lie: You've driven generations of people away from conservatism and religion in exchange for short-term gain -- which, comically, doesn't even benefit you personally. You, yourself, got played hard. Enjoy that pyrrhic victory, though, before Trump comes crashing down and the GOP ends up in minority control for decades again (like they were for almost 50 years in the 20th century).

cringe. That aside, I don't believe I've seen any Democrats -- prominent, or otherwise -- come close to advocating "open borders." A pity your intellectual curiosity never took you beyond the "boarders" of Breitbart, Infowars and the Drudge Report, as you apparently can't tell the difference between reality and Trump's rhetoric.

Universal income, on the other hand, isn't a strict left vs. right issue, though I'm sure you've only familiarized yourself with a retarded conservative caricature of the notion. You not bothering to understand that just means more risk for the GOP as technological advancements will definitely take the jobs of the voters the GOP relies on throughout the mid-west and south. By all means, continue to dig your head in the sand here like you do with everything else.

Something we actually agree on! Only, I'm not the one stupid enough to believe that somehow my life is affected by someone choosing to call themselves something other than a man or woman. And though I live in one of the most liberal places in America, somehow, I've never met a single person who asked to be called "they" or "xe" or "ze." I wonder why that is? Is it due to my being lucky, or have you been manipulated by clickbait outrage "news"? Oh well.
    Tldr

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated!
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    you calling anyone racist.. stfu you nazi
    What has Tgo said that was racist? Hurting your fragile creeper feelings isn’t racism.

It’s like you’re not even trying. Not that you’ve ever tried at anything in the first place unless you count being a parasite in general, but still.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-24-2018 at 01:10 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What a wackadoodle.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Fixed that for you.
    It's so easy, get a fucking job and pay your own way, not everyone can be rich and poor are poor because they spend their time waiting for someone else to do something for them instead of doing for themselves.

Democrats are losers.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Please tell me this isn't real.