Page 50 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 404849505152601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

“The grand jury room looks like a Bernie Sanders rally,” my source said. “Maybe they found these jurors in central casting, or at a Black Lives Matter rally in Berkeley [Calif.]”

More...

Is it fair to Trump to have black people on the jury? That would be like having a Mexican judge. The jurors and judge need to come from a group that Trump hasn't offended. No Muslims, Mexicans, women, blacks, Asians, disabled, POWs, or transgendereds.

For some reason, this discussion of the grand jury in D.C. reminds me of that time Certain People made the ridiculous claim that the crowd at Trump's inauguration in D.C. was smaller than the crowd at Obama's inauguration in D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    epic fail
    Yes, you are, glad you can admit that to yourself.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Bannon went on, Wolffe writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon added: “You never see it, you never know it, because you don’t need to … But that’s the brain trust that they had.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/..._reddit_is_fun
    ~Player of Inurtia

4. Default

Sometimes I think Bannon is smart and other times I think he's just an aggressive loudmouth who isn't afraid to sound crazy so people will assume that anyone being so brazen must know what they're talking about.
    Last edited by audioserf; 01-03-2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    Bannon remarked mockingly:

Steve who? Oh, that Steve. The low level staffer who worked somewhere in the White House for a short time. Nobody can even remember what his job was.

Statement from the President of the United States:

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Steve who? Oh, that Steve. The low level staffer who worked somewhere in the White House for a short time. Nobody can even remember what his job was.
    Is this really it this time? Like super for real?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Bannon went on, Wolffe writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Blog Entries

Wasn't Bannon the main supporter of Roy Moore that talked Trump into basically endorsing him? Yeah, such a great guy.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Wasn't Bannon the main supporter of Roy Moore that talked Trump into basically endorsing him? Yeah, such a great guy.
    He was one of the main supporters of Moore but I don't think he talked Trump into endorsing him.

10. Default

And Trump's predictable response..

President Donald Trump denounced his former top strategist, Steve Bannon, on Wednesday, saying that he “lost his mind” after leaving the White House last summer.

“When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind,” Trump said of Bannon in a statement the White House issued. “Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look.”