Page 48 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058981485481048 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I thought it was all about President Trump collusion with Russia, not just Russian interference?
    No, just Russian meddling with the election. He didn't say they helped Trump or that he believes they did.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-16-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Blog Entries

From the FB schills that were confirmed as Russian, they sorta promoted both Candidates with BS ads to make both sides hate each other. More to sow disorder rather than champion one clear winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    From the FB schills that were confirmed as Russian, they sorta promoted both Candidates with BS ads to make both sides hate each other. More to sow disorder rather than champion one clear winner.
    But that doesn't explain why Hillary lost.

#FakeNews

According to Ashliana "believe" and "know" mean the exact same thing. He says other people have a poor understanding of English.

Your poor understanding of Mattis reflects. If he knew for a fact that Russia interfered, he'd straight up say "Russia interefered with the US election." not "I believe". You are allowed to think a little bit there, Ashliana.

But yeah, you'll probably come back with your childish name calling because you realize you are incorrect, but refuse to admit it.
    In Gelston's parallel universe:

Reporter: "Oh, hello, Secretary of Defense, representative of our government, responsible for our security! Did a foreign adversary interfere in our election?"
    Mattis: "Yes, I believe they did."
    Reporter: "Oh! So you must have magical, spiritual belief that they did, and surely no evidence!"
    Mattis: "But I didn't say that -- aren't you a native English sp-"
    Reporter: "NO EVIDENCE. Time to report that to the PC! Herpdedeerp!"

Super convincing. You're not at all completely, irredeemably retarded.

Of the ones that were confirmed and outed publicly, 1, maybe 2 could be viewed as supporting Clinton, all others supported Trump.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Spoiler Alert: This was the meltdown over semantics. Yours. That was your tantrum.

And no, the collusion of the Trump team has already been established, for a fact, by Trump Jr's Twitter disclosures. That, specifically, is why Trump's lawyer started arguing "but collusion isn't a crime!"

Your poor comprehension of English or intellectual dishonesty only reflects on you. When someone says "I believe in evolution," they aren't speaking to an evidence-free faith in it; they're speaking to knowledge. Nobody who isn't totally full of shit sees a question: "Did the Russians interfere in the election?" with a response of "Yes, I believe they did" as a statement of faith. Try again, dipshit.
    If you think that was a meltdown vs. simply making fun of you, I have 3 words that you're already familiar with.

Zero. Self. Awareness.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you think that was a meltdown vs. simply making fun of you, I have 3 words that you're already familiar with.

Zero. Self. Awareness.
    I'm going to have to take points away from you due to lack of double font enhancements. Not a single bold/italics or underline/italics or bold/underline. And don't even get me started with the TOTAL lack of the Grand Poobah of all.. the bold/underline/italics/capital.

All together, I give this effort a D-

Blog Entries

In Gelston's parallel universe:

Reporter: "Oh, hello, Secretary of Defense, representative of our government, responsible for our security! Did a foreign adversary interfere in our election?"
    Mattis: "Yes, I believe they did."
    Reporter: "Oh! So you must have magical, spiritual belief that they did, and surely no evidence!"
    Mattis: "But I didn't say that -- aren't you a native English sp-"
    Reporter: "NO EVIDENCE. Time to report that to the PC! Herpdedeerp!"

Super convincing. You're not at all completely, irredeemably retarded.
    So, creating stuff. Cool. Nothing clear but you want to invent things. Hey, you can admit when you're wrong any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Zero. Self. Awareness.
    You debased yourself. The trigger for your tantrum is your problem, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    So, creating stuff. Cool. Nothing clear but you want to invent things. Hey, you can admit when you're wrong any time.
    The only one creating meaning not contained in a person's statement is you, of Mattis'. What's wrong? Has the meth usage now fully consumed your short-term memory?

You debased yourself. The trigger for your tantrum is your problem, not mine.

The only one creating meaning not contained in a person's statement is you, of Mattis'. What's wrong? Has the meth usage now fully consumed your short-term memory?
    lol @ your rep